BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Danielle C.
Foxboro, MA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I am in love with it! I bought this today and can't get enough of myself in the mirror haha! I keep checking out my face all day and it is lasting! Thank you Becca for such an awesome product!
Dhurata A.
Maple Park, IL
I have this in "Moonstone" and honestly I am obsessed! I've already re-purchased twice. I use it under my foundation as a primer and also add it to my foundation when I want an extra glow!!

It is a little oily but I have dry skin so I love it - oily skin beware.

Overall a beautiful product to add a perfect amount of glow!
Alexandria P.
Hudson, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
You cant go wrong with anything becca makes and this is a holy grail for me. I use this then top it with rose gold or champagne pop and I get the most beautiful glow you could imagine.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I absolutely am in love with this becca shimmering skin perfector liquid. The formula is perfect! I own the shade Opal and use this to get an all over beautiful glow in the summer, it's stunning on the legs and shoulders!🌟
Hailey R.
South Point, OH
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This isn't the product for a super shiny noticeable highlight. But if we remember that this is a liquid it isn't as pigmented as normal but it gives you a nice natural glow to the skin! If you want that huge pigment just put powder highlighter on top!
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
To achieve that effortless glow, apply the liquid form of the infamous Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector on top of cheek bones, down the bridge of the nose, and on the temples before applying any powder products. You will have that fresh from the beach aura.
Catherine O.
Boston, MA
Review for: Opal more...
Best liquid illuminator on the market. Like it said it is somewhat a skin perfector it gives your skin a very healthy pretty glow after using. A very tiny bit goes a long way I like to mix a drop in my foundation.
Aspen A.
Camden
Great product! I apply it all over my face before i apply my foundation and it looks amazing underneath it. A little goes a long way and this stuff is just the right amount of highlight I want to add to my face.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Love everything that Jaclyn does. I would recommend using a small amount of thus for a light sheen. It is easy to get too much on the skin. Feels good on my skin. Didn't clog my pores.
Daniela L.
Sequim , WA
This is my go to highlighter! I love the shade and how a little goes a long way and it's smells so good! I like using the liquid one to use as a base and seal it with the powder make the highlight really pop!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.