BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Chelsey T.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are so versatile, it's a liquid you can mix into foundation, add before foundation, use on your cheekbones, nose, etc for a strobe effect. It's non-drying and very pigmented, you don't need much!
Gina Z.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is amazing for a highlight, as well as mixing it in with your foundation to achieve a dewy finish. I have dry, fair skin. And I also have this in the pressed powder but I found that this has better color payoff for people who are more on the fair side.
Regine S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
This is honestly so perfect I absolutely love this highlighter even though I bought this is the wrong shade at first. I bought this at Sephora as well as champagne pop at the same time and thought its a little pricey I would buy it again in a heart beat.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Another fave. I mix this with my foundation to get an all over summery shimmer glow. It works so well. You don't look too shiny or glittery its the perfect way to acheive that summer look.
Savanna K.
Albuquerque, NM
Love, love, love the shimmer. Brings a natural highlight finish to my skin. Even works on my oily skin. Is easy to blend. The champagne is my favorite. Its booth sheer and pigmented. All around a great product.I would abosutely recommend this to others!!
Danielle C.
Foxboro, MA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I am in love with it! I bought this today and can't get enough of myself in the mirror haha! I keep checking out my face all day and it is lasting! Thank you Becca for such an awesome product!
Stephanye M.
My favorite ever I have owned this products ever since I can remember and they have never let me down and I always get amazing compliments on skin instead of make up which is a huge plus.
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I received a sample size tube of this in my PLAY BY Sephora box a few months ago. I tried in after applying my foundation and it gave me a natural radiant Glow. It actually highlights your skin. I fell in love with this product. I have the shade Opal. Beautiful shade.
Sandra L.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Love love love this product! the shimmer it gives looks very natural, is not too blunt and gives your cheeks the perfect highlight. I received a sample from an online retailer and I fell in love with it. The color is universal, it looks good on any skin tone.
Mireya P.
Kissimmee, FL
This is simply a must have for all makeup lovers! The highlight is wearable for everyday and it gives the skin such a beautiful appearance. I think it would look fantastic on everyone!!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.