BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Brittany H.
Pasadena, MD
I got a sample of this in my sephora play bag and have loved it ever since! The application is smooth yet light weight and not too greasy. It gives the perfect dewy look and a gorgeous glow!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This shimmering skin perfector liquid gives skin a super glowy look while still being subtle. I've tried all sorts of highlighters and this is still my every day fave. A little goes a long way so I'd try the travel size before dishing out the money for the full size.
Ivy G.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love using this to illuminate my skin under my foundation. I have extremely dry skin and I find that it doesn't give enough moisture. But overall, I think it's a great highlighting product!
Priyanka M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this stuff!! It smells so good and the shimmer power is just right for me! It might be a little more shimmer than some like but it's really perfect for summer! It lasts a while as well!
Janae K.
I am obsessed with this product!! It gives the most gorgeous lit from within glow. I definitely think it's worth the investment. My favorite shade is champagne pop, it's the perfect undertone for every skin tone!
Allie E.
Omaha, NE
I love using this under my makeup for an all-over glow!! The moonstone shade is perfect for pale skin, like mine. It's so creamy and doesn't have any chunky glitter. It's worth the price- and I definitely recommend it!
Iryna M.
What a Christmas holiday without shimmering!!! If i want to look fir a billion dollars, i always use this perfector! It makes your skin glowing, looks very natural and makes your skin to look healthy! Love it!
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
Got the Glow on the Go set and liked this more than the powder highlight! Much more natural and doesn't fall out during the days since I don't use a setting stay as often. Great product and would totally repurchase in a larger size,
Besha S.
Beautiful color! I am in love with the color payoff! I love anytime of shiny color! I think it's good for any skin type however if your oily watch where you apply it. I would definitely recommend getting this product!
Jordan H.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is my go to liquid highlighter, not too shimmery as some of the other whiter highlighters can be. I also think being liquid instead of powder or even cream helps to make it blend seamlessly into your skin. The sort of champagne color would go well with everyone except the palest of skinniness I think.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.