BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Idil O.
Boston, MA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Best highlighter!!!! From someone who's tried every highlighter brand this one is actually worth the money. Lasts a while. Liquid is always better than powder because it stays in place and doesn't get all over my face.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love, love this shimmering skin perfector liquid. I use it under my foundation. I put it above my cheekbones. On my nose and above my brows. It brighten those areas up
Blanca C.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this shimmering base, I just apply a tiny bit and it goes a long way. I love the packaging, light weight packing and it has a PUMP, which is a huge plus. It leaves your skin so glowY
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
This Becca kit looks so amazing and something perfect to finish off a great makeup look. The highlight i have heard is really beautiful and leaves a great highlight.
Becca B.
I love Becca products and am obsessed with pearl. It is a bit bright so when I want soemthing to highlight that is a bit closer to my skin tone I go with opal. The color is gorgeous!!!!
Emily H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this product! I have both the liquid and pressed powder form, and I definitely reach for the liquid more. In my opinion, it's easier to apply and blend. It does come out a bit fast in my opinion, but that might just be because I have a heavy hand.
Maria T.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I loooooooooove this!!! Its one of my favorite, opal its a perfect color for any skin type its soo beautiful! I use it all the time, i love the whole brand, i have very sensitive skin and this reacts very well with it
Haley L.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is a wonderful highlighter! it gives your skin such a beautiful glow and can be used alone to highlight or to be mixed with one of your favorite foundations to give an all over beautiful glow. Highly recommend!
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I love using this as an extra layer underneath powder highlight. I have opal, a perfect color for lighter skin tones. It gives you a natural glow that will last all day long and add that extra oomph to your look.
Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
This primer is definitely interesting, it leaves a glowy base for your foundation. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the dewy look, but it didn't make my face break out so I definitely don't have any complaints!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.