BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Kayla M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is one of my favorite products of 2015. Anytime I use it I always get compliments. If you like a more dewy look this is the product for you. A little goes a long way.
Misty L.
Pocatello, ID
This highlighter is so dreamy to use - it isn't obnoxious but it looks absolutely beautiful. It is very easy to apply, even easier to blend. It lasts quite a long time on my skin. I would say it is in-between shimmery and matte - it is a very natural finish.
Kaity S.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I bought the Becca set from Ulta which only gives a small sample of this, however I'm in love. The highlight is perfect for a minimal makeup user like myself and lasts longer than I anticipated.
Kristi W.
Mantachie, ms
I have this in Champagne Pop and Moonstone. I love the look that it gives my skin. I use it with a wet Beauty Blender for the most natural look. The bottle is a nice size so it last a while. I will be buying again when I run out. I would recommend others to try it.
Claire M.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I love this product to bits! The quality and amount of product you get is definitely worth the price. It applies beautifully, and you need way less than a pump if you use if for spot highlighting. Excited to try more Becca products!
Kaitlyn H.
This is a stunning product. I have mine in the shade champagne pop. I usually use mine mixed in with my foundation, but occasionally I'll use it under my foundation. You could even use it on it's own and it would be beautiful!
Elle S.
This product is actual liquid moonlight in a bottle! I love the subtle but radiant shimmer that comes with the finished makeup look (especially in the Moonstone shade). Best of all, the highlighter doesn't irritate my skin, so I can use this iconic product with ease!
Laura S.
THE BOMB it leaves your skin with the dewy moisturizing look without making it look cakey or too weird and I honestly think it's worth it and I would recommend to everyone and I'm definitely buying it again!!
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
This is my all time favorite highlighter! It looks so good on so many complexions, and gives a more natural, glowy finish. I like to dab it on withy fingers, then use a damp beauty blender to push it into the skin.
diane f.
Love my Becca SKIN PERFECTOR in opal. It does what it says. It makes my face glow and never looks fake or overdone This is my first purchase but won't be my last. Initially it seemed pricey, but I'm using it just about daily and it seems to have hardly made a dent
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.