BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Emma C.
Love both of these products. These have a pearly, pale pink undertone and they're just gorgeous. These are so easy to apply and blend I usually just use my fingers to put them on. I would definitely buy both of these products again!
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I'm obsessed with this product. It gives me the most perfect luminous glow ever. It's the best highlighter I have ever used. Beccss shimmering powder is the finishing touch to make it last longer.
Elizabeta S.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Decca makes my favorite highlighters! I have both the powder and liquid version of Opal and I love both. The liquid version is awesome because you can mix it with your foundation if you want an all over glow or just dab a bit on the tops of your cheekbones for a natural glow.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great quality liquid highlighter. I love that it comes in the same color shades as the pressed and poured shimmering skin perfectors. It's great to mix with foundation or use over foundation.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Not sure this makes all the much of a difference when other makeup is worn with this product, but this gives a nice sheer coverage/glow when you're running late and don't feel like doing any makeup.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got a great deal on this at Sephora for 20 bucks! It was a great way to try both types of highlighters. If you use the liquid underneath the powder you will shine to outer space. One of my favorites and will be purchasing again.
Veronica G.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Love this beauty! My favorite way to use this liquid highlight is on bare skin. I put a little on the tip of my nose cheek bones and under the eye brow and it gives my face that awake gorgeous glow. It blends so well with the skin and has a soft finish. A pop of mascara and I'm out the door. Definitely a winner for me.
Adele H.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this! It makes my skin glow and it's not sparkly. I have no problems with staying power, it lasts all day and I also like the other colors they have available, they seem to work well too.
Ashlynn E.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I am OBSESSED with this stuff. It's so vibrant & easy to use! How have I lived without this! It's the perfect addition to my collection. It really helps to liven up my make up. Perfect for everyday or a night on the town! LOVE
Jazmin V.
Perfect for when you are trying just wanting to try out. A little goes a long way so this will last you a while and the prices is affordable. You get the liquid and highlight. So glad I got this.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.