BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Lauren B.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Opal more...
This is lovely to mix with a foundation or moisturizer to give an all over subtle glow but I prefer the pressed highlighters from becca for a more intense highlight on the tops of my cheeks and on my Cupid's bow.
Kristin D.
Yorktown, VA
I love these so much. Perfect consistency and texture. I love the shade variety. Such beautiful undertones and colors. I love to dab this on with my fingers or a brush just tap it on my cheekbones. So beautiful.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Becca probably makes some of the best highlighting products on the market. I have this in a sample size, and love it. It's great for everyday use. You can use it on the whole fave or just on key points on your face.
Kate B.
I absolutely love my Becca shimmering skin perfectors. When I saw this Glow on the go kit, I knew it was a home run! If you have been wanting to try this product, but not invest the $38ish dollars to try the full size, this is a no brainer. A little goes a LONG way so you can try it a ton before deciding to go full size.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I really like this for a natural luminous look. I actually use it without foundation (I'm a little pale!) and the shimmer is not too extreme to wear by itself. It adds that perk to your skin without being too much.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I love using this stuff on my cheek bones, nose, and brow bone for a natural glow! I don't go overboard and I blend it out with a damp beauty blender just to give me a nice dewy touch to a natural makeup look!
Tori T.
Got this as a gift and I love it. The box even put off a slight shimmer. Pretty cool:) it's the perfect size in my opinion. Totally easy to apply and blend. I could see myself getting another when I'm out. But it will be awhile.
Hannah K.
Brentwood, TN
Couldn't apply makeup without this product! I use this everyday as my BB cream, and the product gives my skin a glow with a touch of shimmer. I use this after applying my foundation, when I wear it, and it makes my makeup not look flat, the product adds dimension to my skin!
Anna W.
Austin, TX
This is my HG highlight. A little bit goes a LONG way, and it's so easy to use. I just dab a little on and have a beautiful glow without looking greasy. I use moonstone and have neutral warm leaning skin tone.
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
great for what its used for, however I dont particularly prefer using liquid products over powder which is how you have to use this to pack a punch unless youre just mixing it into foundation for an extra glow
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.