BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• How do u apply this?11 Answers
  • What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else find this product dry / drying ? I found ...1 Answers
Meryl J.
I got this duo at ULTA for $20! Great pigment/color payoff for the powder highlighter. Both are easy to blend and only a little product is needed for each application. I love the size, perfect for traveling, but still a lot of product! Would recommend.
Tiffany V.
East Providence, RI
Review for: Opal more...
This is probably the best liquid highlighter out there! It gives my dry skin a hydrated, healthy glow that looks so natural! Its shimmer lasts all day and does not need to be re-applied at all. It's great for going out. The shimmer looks flawless on my light skin. I do feel that it works on all skin types and tones. This is a must-have in my makeup bag!
Dianna A.
I love this skin perfector and Opal looks so much better on my skin tone. I sometimes put is on before my foundation and it's gives me this amazing natural glow. I have this in full size and the small sample size as well. I totally recommend to everyone.
Jennifer B.
London, KY
This is wonderful stuff. It last all day on me. Your skin looks so youthful and luminess when you mix it with foundation. Even using it as a highlighter for your face looks amazing. A little bit goes a long way with this product. If you use to much you can look a little oily. Just don't over do it.
jo w.
katy, TX
I love this highlighter. I have Opal, Moonstone and Pearl. Pearl is my favorite during winter when I am most pale. During the summer, I alternate between Opal and Moonstone. This product is finely milled, so there are no glitter chunks..it is just very luminous and glowy.. The Becca skin perfectors are one of the best makeup investments I have..
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
I am so happy that I made this purchase! I put it on before my foundation or mix it with my foundation. It gives such a beautiful natural looking glow to the skin. I will also add it to the tops of my cheek bones for an extra highlight. The best thing about this product is how little you need for it to work! It will be months before I have to repurchase!
Sarah M.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I really like this highlighter! Looks good with my fair skin tone and gives me a nice sparkle that’s appropriate for day or night. It definitely appears to be long lasting and I would buy again. I got the travel size and it has been used a ton of times.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
First off, if you like your highlight really intense, going with a liquid is your best bet! I already had the powder highlight to Champagne Pop, and I absolutely loved that, but this is on another level. It blends in super flush to the skin and leaves an UNREAL but not overwhelming highlight.
tati d.
Okay I'm a fan of REALLY intense highlighters and when I swatched the pressed pigment, it wasn't enough for me. After swatching it a few more times, I realized that it's VERY build able and super beautiful. When I used this liquid one, I fell in love instantly. You barely have to build it up at all! It's super gorgeous I have this same shade and I'm OBSESSED.
Rosivel D.
I received a sample of the shade Opal. I love it because of how natural it looks. It gives such a beautiful glow from within. I've only tried it as a cheek highlighter. I plan to try it mixed with my foundation one day. The only issue I have with it as a cheek highlight is that it fades throughout the day. Overall, beautiful formula and beautiful color
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
How do u apply this?
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?

BECCA

BECCA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.