BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Natalie D.
MURRIETA, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Love that it gives my skin a healthy glow without looking oily. I mix a small amount with my foundation and then apply it all over my face. It's true that a little goes a long way! I love the dewy finish I am left with!
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Opal more...
I LOVE to use this shimmering skin Perfector mixed in with my matte foundation! It's a beautiful glow that looks like skin! Highly recommended this BECCA product as well as any other product from this brand! Never disappoints!
Glyniel C.
Review for: Pearl more...
I mix this into my liquid foundation to get a beautiful natural glowy look and It is such a nice product to add to foundations, primers, ext. A little goes a long way and I don't think I'll ever go through my bottle.
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
I use this daily as a base for building my highlighter up. I love the smoothness, shimmer, ease of application, and the formula. It is wonderful, like I said, as a base, OR for a flawless dewy glow! It lasts FOREVER as well! a little bit goes a LONG way
Alison M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I just got this in my Sephora play box and I am so obsessed. I will be repurchasing this product. first it smells so amazing. it's so perfect under makeup for a dewy look. or as a highlight on the cheeks yassss girl
Kayla H.
Moscow, PA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This foundation is gorgeous on. It is light and luminous in all the right ways. I have normal to dry skin so it helps mask that and make it look better, someone who has oily skin may not love this foundation as is due to the fact that it may make you look shiny. If not you could alway use it with a powder.
Jennifer O.
Ramsey, NJ
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I am obsessed with this product!! It is by far my favorite liquid highlighter. I mix a little with my foundation when I want an extra glow or dab some on the high points of my cheeks. It literally lasts forever such a big bottle and i always get compliments when I wear it!
Alexis M.
Fresno, CA
Very natural but still beautiful highlight. Moonstone is a beautiful color as it is not too light for my light-medium golden undertone skin. Some highlighters like the color opal can look too dark for my skin that in most angles it looks like a tan sparkly strip on my cheekbone. This color is perfect
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
I have the glow on the go set because I wasn't ready to invest twice as much for the full-size one. I love this because I grew to love the liquid formula as well. The packaging is really tiny but a little goes a long way.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is by far one of my favorite products! I chose a shade that's a little darker than my skin tone, which allows for an amazing glow! With this product, a little really does go a long way! It's worth the price!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.