BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Laura L.
Mt Juliet, TN
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is such a great highlighter. It has a very pretty shimmer without being too much. It is also easy to apply and easy to blend. You don't have to be a makeup pro to use this! I hope to buy a big bottle at some point to mix with lotion and use all over the body.
Ashley A.
Costa Mesa, CA
This stuff is amazing! Bought a duo from Becca that had this in it and ended up getting the full size. LOVE how natural this looks in the daylight, totally believable. I would just bear in mind that a little goes a long way!
Libby E.
Fowlerville, MI
Very hydrating gives the skin a gorgeous glow. The deeper shades, like Opal, are great for daytime or summery looks. They give the skin a sunkissed look. The fairer shades, like Moonstone, are better for fall or winter and nighttime looks. They give off an almost ethereal glow. Just be careful not to apply too much, because it can make the skin look almost greasy.
Jane Q.
Philadelphia, PA
The hype is real with this product. I was not a believer in the Becca highlighter hype, let alone the highlighter hype but I saw this value pack and thought why not. It was super easy to apply, extremely ridiculously pigmented (you actually want to put on less) and had a beautiful natural glow. The liquid one is easier to use while traveling so I'm saving that one!
Cecillia S.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Yes! Yes! Yes! I haven't been through a day without wearing this. It's so beautiful and natural and it just looks like your skin it glowing from within. I LOVE this product.
Kenzie N.
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Okay. I have dry sensitive flakey skin. I recently bought this product to see if it would help my makeup apply smoothr. And it definitely did. I apply primer, then this. It's makes my skin glow and look flawless. Love it!!!
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this set! For a while I been wanting to try Becca and when I saw this set I was stoked, it also has a great value! I went through the the the liquid highlight fast lasted me for 1 month but it's great for everyday natural highlight, then the powder is everything! This combo is great together! I suggest using a setting spray before the highlight makes it pop ;)
Brianna F.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is my absolute favorite illuminator. I use it on all my clients and it gives them a great glow. I use it mostly as a highlighter but it works well as a mix in with foundation to get a brighter color for on camera work.
Rachel R.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this for mixing into my foundation for an all over glow, or highlighting on the higher areas of my face. However I wouldn't recommend, if you are fair skinned as I am, putting it on as a base and then applying foundation as it will make your foundation considerably darker. Definitely want to try Moonstone!
Neha M.
This kit is good but the only part of it that I really like is the powder highlight the liquid highlight feels more like eyeshadow primes that has almost no actual highlighting properties. The only thing I use the liquid highlight for is a base for the powder highlight to go on top of in my inner corner.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.