BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Natalie D.
MURRIETA, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Love that it gives my skin a healthy glow without looking oily. I mix a small amount with my foundation and then apply it all over my face. It's true that a little goes a long way! I love the dewy finish I am left with!
Neha M.
This kit is good but the only part of it that I really like is the powder highlight the liquid highlight feels more like eyeshadow primes that has almost no actual highlighting properties. The only thing I use the liquid highlight for is a base for the powder highlight to go on top of in my inner corner.
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
I really enjoy this I put it one under my foundation sometimes all over the face or just above the apples of my cheeks to highlight and i enjoy i just have to use very little because i have oily skin but I really like it
Bailey W.
I tried this for the first time blended in with my foundation and i fell in love with it. The glow that it gave my face was unbelievable. I was so shocked when i saw that my skin was still glowing after a full day of it being on
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Opal more...
I LOVE to use this shimmering skin Perfector mixed in with my matte foundation! It's a beautiful glow that looks like skin! Highly recommended this BECCA product as well as any other product from this brand! Never disappoints!
Maddie T.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Although I love the pressed version of this highlighter, I can't seem to love the liquid as much. It does not give you the same effect as the powder, which is beyond unbelievable. I would not spend my money on this product, but instead on the pressed powder.
Zehra H.
I use this product for body shimmer if I want a subtle, sun kissed glow. It makes me feel beautiful, and doesn't make me look like a disco ball. Both Opal an Champagne Pop go well with my skin tone. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I love everything champagne pop!!! Put it on your heel ones, shoulders and collar bone! It gives such a nice shimmery glow that is perfect for summer! It's not sparkly and the bottle is huge so will last you a long time
Audrey M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I bought this after seeing Jessie James Decker doing a makeup tutorial using it and I'm obsessed!! seriously this stuff is great and works wonders on my skin! I have combo skin and I've never had a problem with looking greasy or having it clump up. it looks STUNNING on the skin!! definitely recommend!!!
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
One of the best liquid highlighters in the market. The shimmers in the formula are not visible instead, it gives a nice glow for light to medium skin tones. It can be used alone as a liquid highlighter or under a powder highlighter to give a more glam highlight. Mixed with a foundation, the products gives the skin an extra glow.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.