BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Donna G.
I am still fairly new to highlighters, so I have this set a try. I immediately fell in love with both products. The shimmer is lightweight and beautiful. I steer clear of most glittery products, but these leave more of a tasteful glow. Anyone looking to try out highlighting products should give these a try, you won't regret it.
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
Becca originated the obsession with glow and shimmer and really perfected their view in the makeup market. Becca just makes quality, quality products that show when you use them. This liquid shimmer skin perfector works on me and i have oily skin, so that's saying a lot that I can not be greasy AND get my skin on.
Kassandra S.
Love this product and all it has to offer! It leaves my skin looking so highlighted and it so easy to use. The liquid shimmer is amazing by itself but when the powder is added it leaves me looking so nice! I would recommend this for anyone who is looking in to this brand as a start off and then purchasing the full size version!
Maria V.
I was so excited to start using this product after hearing Lisa Eldridge repeatedly gushing over it. I do believe it's a good product, definitely high quality, but it's not for someone with iffy skin texture (obviously, and with most shimmering face makeup). I had a few existing tiny bumps that would catch in the light after applying it, but that's not the product's fault! It's also very natural looking, especially compared to other "skin illuminating" products on the market. Now I've just got to work on my skin!
Maya A.
If you have dry skin, this is going to be pretty good.
I use this during winter and it looks okay on me and helps me glow a bit.
If you have oily skin, may not be the best option.
It is super over priced! A good dupe is the L'Oréal infallible pro-glow!
Soli R.
Monrovia , CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Glow CHECK
SPF 15 CHECK
Hydrated healthy skin CHECK!

Mix it with your foundation, or apply it alone. You could also apply it all over your body for that extra glow at the beach or a summer pool party.
I would recommend it to my dearest friends!
Brooke R.
Ada, MI
This product is incredibly versatile. I use it both in my foundation or on it's own. It gives life to the skin; you look illuminated and refreshed. It's my go-to everyday, but especially on days that I'm feeling dull or tired looking. Easy to blend, easy to use, and perfect tone of gold and silver hues. Will purchase again.
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
Review for: Pearl more...
If you want flawless skin under your foundation with a subtle glow, this is your product!! It not only helps your makeup last all day, but blurs out your every imperfections. I have bought this twice since trying it because I cannot live without it especially on nights out!
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I did not like this highlighter as much as the color fix ones. It does not give me the glow I like, it's sticky and it's messy too. The Anastasia glow kits are much better, and so is the Becca regular highlight not in the cream formula
Jennifer B.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this highlighter. I use a little bit mixed with my foundation and sometimes I put a little bit on my cheekbones and bridge of nose and blend with my fingertips or a stipple brush. A little bit goes a LONG way so a tube will last you ages! The shade Opal is so flattering and natural and looks so pretty especially with a tan.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.