BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Angie M.
Bellevue, WA
This is one of the best highlighters out there. For a subtle glow I wear it under my foundation and when I want a bolder look. I apply it to the high points on top of foundation. It's not too shimmery.
Cassidy B.
South Carolina
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I have very sensitive oily skin so I don't really need anymote shine to my skin but I was talked into buying this product and I absolutely love it. It feels amazing, gives you a natural shine, and is totally worth the price. All it takes is a small dot. A little goes a long way.
cristal m.
I also love this foundation it give you that glow look very natural look as well it lightweight smooth creamy and soft I love this is for all skin types amazing I recommend everyone I would buy again
Lauren S.
Moscow, PA
This is an addicting multiuse product. I mix it into my foundation and use it to highlight my cheekbones when going out and want a more "glam" look. It blends into the skin like a serum, and never smudges any existing makeup product - seriously - a fool proof liquid perfector!
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
If you want a highlight that looks like it's glowing from within and that actually shows up on the skin then this one is for you. I love the color selection especially in Opal. It is one of my favorites.
Emma C.
Love both of these products. These have a pearly, pale pink undertone and they're just gorgeous. These are so easy to apply and blend I usually just use my fingers to put them on. I would definitely buy both of these products again!
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Not sure this makes all the much of a difference when other makeup is worn with this product, but this gives a nice sheer coverage/glow when you're running late and don't feel like doing any makeup.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great quality liquid highlighter. I love that it comes in the same color shades as the pressed and poured shimmering skin perfectors. It's great to mix with foundation or use over foundation.
Elizabeta S.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Decca makes my favorite highlighters! I have both the powder and liquid version of Opal and I love both. The liquid version is awesome because you can mix it with your foundation if you want an all over glow or just dab a bit on the tops of your cheekbones for a natural glow.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I'm obsessed with this product. It gives me the most perfect luminous glow ever. It's the best highlighter I have ever used. Beccss shimmering powder is the finishing touch to make it last longer.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.