BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I really like this for a natural luminous look. I actually use it without foundation (I'm a little pale!) and the shimmer is not too extreme to wear by itself. It adds that perk to your skin without being too much.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I got this in a set that came with 2 other colors of the skin perfectors, but this color is DEFINITELY my favorite! It's the PERFECT highlight and gives you the best glow! The best part is you can't tell where your glow is coming from; you can't see any glitter or anything like that at all. A++
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have just recently gotten in the Becca Skin foundations and I must say that I absolutely love it. I admit, it is a bit pricey but most of the high end brand skin products are around this $40 range. I like to pair it with my champagne pop highlighter.
Tori T.
Got this as a gift and I love it. The box even put off a slight shimmer. Pretty cool:) it's the perfect size in my opinion. Totally easy to apply and blend. I could see myself getting another when I'm out. But it will be awhile.
Lyn B.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is beautiful. It glides on effortlessly and give just the perfect glow to your skin. I love it for the summer on those no makeup days dab a bit of this on the cheek with a little blush and you are good to go! my only pet peeve is it doesn't last on my skin for very long.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I love using this stuff on my cheek bones, nose, and brow bone for a natural glow! I don't go overboard and I blend it out with a damp beauty blender just to give me a nice dewy touch to a natural makeup look!
Bailey D.
This liquid does amazing things. Not only is it lightweight, and leaves your skin feeling clean. But it also gives it a more dewy look, which is simply stunning. Everyone now a days likes matte, this is sure to set you apart. The coverage is medium-full and leaves your skin looking flawless!
Jamie M.
Gainesville, FL
great for what its used for, however I dont particularly prefer using liquid products over powder which is how you have to use this to pack a punch unless youre just mixing it into foundation for an extra glow
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I do like this a lot and it does exactly what it claims, but I'm just someone who prefers a more matte look and I whenever I use powder to set my face I lose a lot of what this put in, making it kind of pointless
Anna W.
Austin , TX
This is my HG highlight. A little bit goes a LONG way, and it's so easy to use. I just dab a little on and have a beautiful glow without looking greasy. I use moonstone and have neutral warm leaning skin tone.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.