BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Iris L.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Great to mix in with foundation or to just use to give your highlight an extra boost. I'll use 1 pump and mix it in with my foundation or I'll apply it to my cheekbones with a beauty blender and then apply a powder foundation to get an intense highlight effect.
Elizabeta M.
Port Charlotte, FL
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Place the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector under your eyes or onto areas that have darkened to to sunlight or other damage from enviorment and it just allows your skin to shine. Place this product on your face before your foundation and you have a flawless face .
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Nice subtle glow I got a set at Sephora for $20 opal skin perfector glow on the go the tube liquid formula and a small presses powder form the opal shade would work for all skin tones I use it as a highlighter on my cheek bones Brow bones and Cupid's bow love it
Lisa G.
I really love this highlighter set, powder and cream it is a great combo, i think the golden shimmer is absolutely beautiful on the cheekbone, it can be built up or blended to perfection, i really love the powder and will definitely be repurchasing the large.size
Fior M.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I received this as a sample last year when I purchased the Becca Opal highlighter. And I ended up loving it more than the powder. I have dry skin so it worked great on me. Makes my skin look radiant and brighter. I can mix it with the foundation or wear alone. I'm still using the sample! It has last so long!
Nicole G.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
So happy that they made champagne pop in a liquid form. I use it in so many different ways, it looks so radiant and natural. If you add the pressed powder on top while it's still wet, you're glowing from a mile away! Only complaint is that is smells like sun screen.
Helena M.
Portland, OR
These are so nice. So highly pigmented and deliver so much shine it's unbelievable. They blend well and feel great on the skin. However, they lose a star for me because they are SO FREAKIN PIGMENTED. I like a more buildable product, and I just don't find that here.
Lisa M.
Mankato, MN
I think this is a great deal for the 2 mini pieces you get! I always wanted to try out Opal first and see if i liked it, and this set was perfect! It last me more than a long time and now that I'm finished with it, I can definitely splurge for the bigger size!
Cyndi M.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I really like this product it gives you an amazing highlight and you can mix it with your foundation too give you a glowy look which is really good if you have dry skin.the only down side is the pump,it pumps out a lot than you'll need which will cause you to waste product but other than that I love it!
Elizabeth B.
Charleston, WV
The duo is a great value for your money vie user withe this a little a goes a long way the color payoff is very good and powder is very soft and blend able I personally don't fonss myself mixing the liquid in with fountain but putting down the liquid then the powder on top gives it much more lasting power
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.