BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Becca probably makes some of the best highlighting products on the market. I have this in a sample size, and love it. It's great for everyday use. You can use it on the whole fave or just on key points on your face.
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
I have the glow on the go set because I wasn't ready to invest twice as much for the full-size one. I love this because I grew to love the liquid formula as well. The packaging is really tiny but a little goes a long way.
Kailey S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Opal more...
Such a beautiful highlighter. I'm obsessed with beccas highlighting products, but I love how this one can be mixed with your foundation and gives you a pretty sheen to your skin and creates a healthy looking glow.
Blair D.
Yorktown , VA
I love these so much. Perfect consistency and texture. I love the shade variety. Such beautiful undertones and colors. I love to dab this on with my fingers or a brush just tap it on my cheekbones. So beautiful.
Lauren B.
Warwick , RI
Review for: Opal more...
This is lovely to mix with a foundation or moisturizer to give an all over subtle glow but I prefer the pressed highlighters from becca for a more intense highlight on the tops of my cheeks and on my Cupid's bow.
Martha Q.
i love this liquid highlighter, because you can add a few drops into your foundation to give you and over all glow! or you can add a little to your check bones after foundation!, its good for dry skin and if you want a dewy look.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
Love this! I've never ever tried Becca products until my friend recommended this set. I swatched Opal in the store and I was hooked so I had to get this set once I saw it. The size for this is perfect for me, I don't wear highlight every day but I do love having a travel size to wear it occasionally sometimes. Pure pigmented and gives a nice glow.
Sam L.
Lake elsinore, CA
This is by far one of my favorite products! I chose a shade that's a little darker than my skin tone, which allows for an amazing glow! With this product, a little really does go a long way! It's worth the price!
Tori T.
Got this as a gift and I love it. The box even put off a slight shimmer. Pretty cool:) it's the perfect size in my opinion. Totally easy to apply and blend. I could see myself getting another when I'm out. But it will be awhile.
Kate B.
I absolutely love my Becca shimmering skin perfectors. When I saw this Glow on the go kit, I knew it was a home run! If you have been wanting to try this product, but not invest the $38ish dollars to try the full size, this is a no brainer. A little goes a LONG way so you can try it a ton before deciding to go full size.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.