BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Charleston, WV
The duo is a great value for your money vie user withe this a little a goes a long way the color payoff is very good and powder is very soft and blend able I personally don't fonss myself mixing the liquid in with fountain but putting down the liquid then the powder on top gives it much more lasting power
Cyndi M.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I really like this product it gives you an amazing highlight and you can mix it with your foundation too give you a glowy look which is really good if you have dry skin.the only down side is the pump,it pumps out a lot than you'll need which will cause you to waste product but other than that I love it!
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Love this I mix this with my foundation it's definitely long lasting it's a liquid consistency with shimmer in it love that it gives this inner glow look it's a sheer finish I would not use this by it self it's definitely better when mixed with your foundation
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is a great illuminator! It doesn't have too much sparkle where it makes your face look too shimmery. It hits the light perfectly and illuminates the places you put it on just as you would want it to. It hydrates and left my skin feeling fresh and not too shiny!
Amy R.
Milton, FL
If you're looking for a great liquid highlighter then this is the highlight for you. The pigment is amazing and the shine it produces is great. It glides on the skin like a dream and makes anyone glow for the gods. I highly recommend this liquid highlighter.
Paulina E.
OMG I absolutely adore this product!!! It gives you that perfect glow that suit all skin tones and types. It is not harsh against my sensitive skin which was hard to find a product that wasn't! Over all I love the line of highlighters but this one is my absolute holy grail!
Helena M.
Portland, OR
These are so nice. So highly pigmented and deliver so much shine it's unbelievable. They blend well and feel great on the skin. However, they lose a star for me because they are SO FREAKIN PIGMENTED. I like a more buildable product, and I just don't find that here.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
I love how this makes my skin look and feel. It is not heavy or greasy. And it give an amazing healthy lit from within glow. I like to wear this alone or under my normal foundation. I does help to hide imperfections, and does not sink into pores or fine lines.
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This skin perfecting liquid is great for giving my face a light highlight. It is opalescence and has a very subtle shine. There is no sun protection but it dries down really quickly. My foundation sits nicely on top or can be added to the foundation directly
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
Just like I love the pressed versions of opal and moonstone I love the liquid version just as much this works as such a good base especially when you're using a more natural looking less intense pressed highlight on top and this peeks through just enough 😭😭
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.