BY BECCA #33 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?2 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Diana C.
Spring, TX
I love using this both ways. It works best with a beauty blender or damp makeup sponge. The first way I use this is I dab dots all over face as well as foundation dots on my face and blend it it it gives a nice glow. The next way is I use it on the parts to highlight the face.
Iris L.
Boston, MA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Great to mix in with foundation or to just use to give your highlight an extra boost. I'll use 1 pump and mix it in with my foundation or I'll apply it to my cheekbones with a beauty blender and then apply a powder foundation to get an intense highlight effect.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It has become my ride or die liquid highlight. Not only do i love that a little bit goes a long way, the pigmentation is CRAZY and it so darn beautiful. I think it's best blended with a beauty blender or sponge. Pleasant scent as well! Amazing product
Ashleigh B.
Fort Riley, KS
For the price of 20$ and the quality I LOVE this product ! I don't use a lot of the same highlighter at the same time so this was a perfect amount for me! It was super gorgeous and a natural flow. I would defiantly repurchase this product and recommend it to everyone who loves a good highlight in their live !
Lisa M.
Mankato, MN
I think this is a great deal for the 2 mini pieces you get! I always wanted to try out Opal first and see if i liked it, and this set was perfect! It last me more than a long time and now that I'm finished with it, I can definitely splurge for the bigger size!
Simone R.
Review for: Topaz more...
Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfectors are the best highlighters I've tried. I love the liquid shimmering skin perfector in Topaz - it makes me look so bronzed and summery without looking oily or shimmery. Anyone with medium skin or deeper should try this product!
Amy R.
Milton, FL
If you're looking for a great liquid highlighter then this is the highlight for you. The pigment is amazing and the shine it produces is great. It glides on the skin like a dream and makes anyone glow for the gods. I highly recommend this liquid highlighter.
Paulina E.
OMG I absolutely adore this product!!! It gives you that perfect glow that suit all skin tones and types. It is not harsh against my sensitive skin which was hard to find a product that wasn't! Over all I love the line of highlighters but this one is my absolute holy grail!
Nicole G.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
So happy that they made champagne pop in a liquid form. I use it in so many different ways, it looks so radiant and natural. If you add the pressed powder on top while it's still wet, you're glowing from a mile away! Only complaint is that is smells like sun screen.
Cyndi M.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I really like this product it gives you an amazing highlight and you can mix it with your foundation too give you a glowy look which is really good if you have dry skin.the only down side is the pump,it pumps out a lot than you'll need which will cause you to waste product but other than that I love it!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.