BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Best product ever!!!!! I love putting this as a base for my powder highlight. Everyday I mix this with my Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Stick for the perfect no makeup makeup glow, just makes my skin look so healthy and dewy. Recently have been mixing this with the Estée Lauder Nude Stick and the MAC Studio Fix foundation for the perfect color and foundation. I highly recommend everyone have this product. And it's huge!!! It will last you forever.
Hannah S.
Corona , CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This product is really great to use before, or add into your foundation/tinted moisturizer/face product/etc. Adds a nice glow for the summer, and gives you a dewy and refreshing finish. Adds hydration and illumination to the face ! Nice sized bottle but a little pricey.
Lauren D.
This is awesome! I would be giving it 5 stars but the packaging to me could be improved. The pump always dispenses more than I want and the plastic bottle busted open while i was traveling :( The shimmer is excellent, lasts a long time I Just wish the packaging was more reliable.
Tina H.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this product. I love both the moonstone and pearl. I like applying this to my legs when I wear skirts/shorts in the summer. I mix this with my foundation and/or moisturizers as well. Never clogs my pores nor enhances the appearance of my pores. A little goes a looooong way! 😲
Marisa C.
San Antonio , TX
Absolutely love this combination , little goes a long way when using both of the product together , the texture is amazing there's no better way to explain becca formulation (powder) other than butter gliding on your skin
Rebecca D.
Fernley, NV
Im in love with the becca glow kit, its amazing! Everything i got i love love!!! I purchased on Amazon.com I'm a light/medium tone. Perfect for my skin tone. I purchased once so far, and i will purchase again once I'm out, a definite yes buy again!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love this new skin perfector by Becca! I love the light scent, it gives my skin a natural glow, without adding too much shimmer! The pros is that you use very little, my only con would be having a bigger bottle since I use it practically every day.
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
A little goes a long way! I have a sample that I've been using for over a year. It's literally the most beautiful color. I prefer these two formulas over the poured formula. This is a great way to save some money and still get a high end product. You really don't need a huge one!
Kelly I.
Sulphur, LA
Amazing highlight love it so much I can put it all my face shiny !!! Best highlight I have try will recommend to everyone. Got it for gift& incredible gift I receive.
MANDA W.
Shreveport, LA
Perfect for a dewy skin look, I love the white pearl liquid. A little goes a long way. Cons: it's an expensive highlighter pros: will probably last years because you get a huge tube. Can literally get away with half a pump a day. Stays on for a really good amount of time. Might have to touch up midday. Out of all highlighters I have ever tried becca has been the best.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.