BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Bailey B.
I love this!! Very travel friendly but lasts a while they are super pigmented what I like to do with is apply the liquid highlighter after I put my foundation on and then put the powder highlight on top for a rly intense highlight. I love this product it's a must have in my mine
Lola M.
The shimmering skin perfector is so beautiful! on days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup and want to go light, I mix some of the perfector with a tinted moisturizer, add some cream bronzer and blush, a little mascara and walk out the door with glowing natural looking skin.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I wouldn't buy the full size and I probably will not repurchase. This stuff is only good underneath my makeup and even then I don't see much of a difference. It does moisturize and prime my under eye decently - but the color is too dark on me and seems to apply very streaky.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This gives any makeup look such a beautiful finish! There isn't too much shimmer or color, it really gives you that lit-from-within look! My one issue with this product is that I feel like it removes the foundation beneath it, even when I pat it on with my fingers.
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
So many uses for this one! You can put it on under your foundation, mix it with your foundation, or use as a natural looking highlight. I like to put a bit on in the spots I like to highlight, and then go back over them with a favorite powder highlight to give it an even more intense glow.
Lea S.
While I do love this stuff, a little goes a LONG way!! I love to actually mix this with my moisturizer or foundation for days that I'm not wearing a lot of makeup and it instantly gives me a glow! You can wear this as a highlighter, dab under your eyebrows, really anything you want!
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I wanted to love this and to need this product so badly, but I just didn't see a difference when using it. Maybe I'm lucky and have good enough skin that I don't reap the benefits of primers? I found that the fine shimmer particles were all over my hands and blender instead of my face... which is a toss up if good/bad!
Sara T.
The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter is a must have! For those of you who are looking for a natural glow, you have to buy this! The skin Perfecter gives you such a nice dewy glow that perfect for summer. I love mixing this with my foundation or using it as a highlighter.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Best product ever!!!!! I love putting this as a base for my powder highlight. Everyday I mix this with my Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Stick for the perfect no makeup makeup glow, just makes my skin look so healthy and dewy. Recently have been mixing this with the Estée Lauder Nude Stick and the MAC Studio Fix foundation for the perfect color and foundation. I highly recommend everyone have this product. And it's huge!!! It will last you forever.
Victoria S.
Reisterstown, MD
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
This sheer cream in Moonstone is bomb! This is the best illuminator I believe everyone who adores makeup should keep in their collection! Moonstone is a great tone for those paler skin shades but also will add a mega highlight to those of a more olive to medium skin tones!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.