BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Sierra V.
Sublette, IL
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
So beautiful! It goes on super smooth and is really pigmented! A little goes a long way, so this will last a long time. I love this when I am doing a full face of makeup, but I absolutely love to use it on my minimal makeup days when I put a little of it on the high points of my face and throw a little mascara on.
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
A little goes a long way! I have a sample that I've been using for over a year. It's literally the most beautiful color. I prefer these two formulas over the poured formula. This is a great way to save some money and still get a high end product. You really don't need a huge one!
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love using this product to mix with my foundation, it leaves my skin looking glowy and summer ready. Afterwards I use the skin perfector pressed powder highlighter on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It lasts a lon time as it's very concentrated, great buy!
Kelly I.
San Benito, TX
Amazing highlight love it so much I can put it all my face shiny !!! Best highlight I have try will recommend to everyone. Got it for gift& incredible gift I receive.
MANDA W.
Shreveport, LA
Perfect for a dewy skin look, I love the white pearl liquid. A little goes a long way. Cons: it's an expensive highlighter pros: will probably last years because you get a huge tube. Can literally get away with half a pump a day. Stays on for a really good amount of time. Might have to touch up midday. Out of all highlighters I have ever tried becca has been the best.
Wilette M.
I absolutely love the liquid twice as much as the power. The liquid in my opinion gives a natural glow. I have dry skin and I absolutely love using this as base, so that my highlighter will not cake. I think it's perfect for all skin types, but if you're super oily. You probably would need to just stick with powder.
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
I use this in OPAL as a highlighter. It is perfection, as it is not chunky glitter, but grown woman illusion. You can mix it in your foundation for an overall glow, but I like to use it at the corners of my eyes to my cheeks, the bridge of my nose and my Cupid's bow.
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin, WI
Review for: Pearl more...
I like this product. It is not my favorite Becca product I have tried. I feel like it just makes me look greasy and not in a good way. I have used this product for a few weeks now and it is all right. I bought it at Ulta and I do not believe I will be getting it again.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Great for creating a even glow underneath my makeup, thro sometimes it can get a little oily looking by night but that's rare since I mainly use it in the winter and my oily combo skin isn't as bad as summer. I use it on clients going to office parties to have an extra glowing look.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love this new skin perfector by Becca! I love the light scent, it gives my skin a natural glow, without adding too much shimmer! The pros is that you use very little, my only con would be having a bigger bottle since I use it practically every day.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.