BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
America F.
Kansas City, MO
I love the glow look and this highlighter could not get any better. At Sephora this comes in a bundle for a wonderful price and the packaging looks beautiful. This bundle comes with both liquid and powder and I'm in love with both.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Great product and formula. Lasts all day without budging. I prefer the pressed compact highlighter over this one because it is more shimmery, glowy and blinding. Usually I apply this first and then top it with a powder highlighter to get max shine. Definitely recommend it
Christine T.
Perhaps I purchased this in the wrong color (Opal), but I don't find there to be anything wonderful about it. It's nice, but not great and I feel like there are a dozen others that could replicate what it does for a much lower price. I will say, the bottle is huge and a little goes a long way, so it will last forever.
Nada M.
Brooklyn, NY
My all time favorite highlighter. I use this and it lasts me the whole day, especially if I set it with a little bit of powder highlighter on top. A little bit of this product goes a long long way, so it ends up being very cost efficient.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I got this set for my mum as a way to introduce her to the becca line. It's very easy to use and shows two of their best products in all their glory. You look kissed by an Angel afterwards, and your skin looks healthy and gorgeous. Love!
Eeman K.
Mcallen, TX
I recently purchased this product and I really like it. I purchased this from ultra as it was a sample packet. It's very pigmented so be careful of how much you pick up with a brush. A little goes a long way. Otherwise, it does its job by making you look good. It is on a pricier side. But over all a good product
Krishna R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
OMG!! I was on the hunt for a highlighter that was not too shimmery and more natural looking but still gave me a radiant look. I swatched this in Sephora and I just had to get it because it was the most beautiful highlight color I had come across!!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you get the sample at least and try it out!
Michelle B.
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I adore putting this on just before I highlight. It gives a perfect base for the powder making it even more intense. It even sits well on skin with powder already on it which i was pleasantly surprised by. I'm absolutely going to buy the full size in opal at sephora!
Allyson R.
Centralia, WA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I see why Becca is deemed the "Queen of Highlight" because this stuff makes me glow like a disco ball (in a good way!). I love the dewy look and this product had no problem helping me to achieve it. All the other products I've tried that have claimed to do what this product does has made my face look oily or like I'm really sweaty, not dewy and that just isn't attractive. The Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone is well worth the cost.
Rhonda H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is great for the expert and for the novice. At $41 it will last you a really long time since you only need a dot. It blends easily and gives you that beautiful youthful glow from within. Perfect for any age. Experiment, have fun! My fave is the Opal.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.