BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?8 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Opal is truly gorgeous. I am a pale redhead and it gives me that lit within shimmer. It's not overly obnoxious, like the crazy Instagram highlights, tho you could build it up to that if that's your vibe. I got a sample of this with a Sephora order and immediately got the full size. It's mad beautiful and a dream to work with. I love the liquid form so much. I apply it with a Beauty Blender and it's amazing.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
I like this highlighter. The texture of the product is very nice and creamy, and it's decently pigmented. It can emphasize skin texture since it is so shimmery but if you blend it in enough it is not really a problem. I think the most important thing is selecting the right shade - I have it in Opal, which is too dark. I am repurchasing it soon and will be buying Moonstone instead.
Sabrina T.
Becca' shimmering products never disappoint! I This is a liquid highlighter that dries into a powder. I have this color in opal and a little goes a long way! Just a couple small dots of this stuff gives me a beautiful dewy look that every makeup addict craves for these days! The formula fries really fast and blends well to my foundation. I wish I has discovered this a while ago!
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
Honestly, I was surprised at how tiny the package was but you can't beat the products inside, they may be tiny but they are mighty and long lasting. If you need pigment these are your best friends, especially if you are looking to just try out Becca cosmetics. I have very very pale skin and was surprised how beautiful and universal this color is. If I were to repurchase (which I'm sure I will) I will purchase the full sized version. I love it.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I could not love this highlighter more. It has a beautiful sheen to it without looking sparkly, glittery, or chunky. It just has the perfect glow to it that manages to look flattering and natural. I wish the price wasn't so high but you do get what you pay for with this one. If you have the spare cash and are looking for a great highlighter, I would highly recommend this one.
Fiona B.
Wheaton, IL
I bought this because I didn't want to spend a ton of money on the full size (this is $20). I knew it was going to be small because it was a travel/value size, but I was actually shocked at how tiny the pan was when I opened the package. The highlight is beautiful but I'm not too impressed with the liquid version. I find it lacks pigment and glow. Does anyone else have this problem? If not, how do you apply it?? I put a few dots onto my cheekbones and blend it out with a damp beauty blender- is there a better way?
Gimmie D.
Pullman, WA
Major down fall is price, other then that I like it. The packaging makes it great for all over body use. Or get a tiny bit out to put under your foundation or just on your cheeks
Kari O.
I love love love this product! It's a nice subtle alternative to a more dramatic highlighter and it really gives you a great dewy look. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. I usually squeeze one drop and use my beauty blender to apply it along my cheekbones. If you want to try it but don't want to spend the money, some Sephoras offer a travel size shimmering perfect or alongside a travel size highlighter for half the price.
Audrey I.
Review for: Opal more...
My go-to and all time favorite highlighter ever!! Becca makes THE BEST highlighters ever. I use this highlighter in the shade Moonstone. Another one of my favorites is the Shimmering Skin Perfector in the shade Opal. I use Opal when I am more tan because it is more bronzed than Moonstone. The two are absolutely gorgeous and give such an amazing, healthy glow to your skin!
Brooke H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I got to use this in a sample size I got from Sephora and I really enjoyed it. I have not brought myself to buying it though because it is so pricy unfortunately for me I don't think I can spend the money on it because it is not an absolute staple product but I did really like it and found it beautiful mixed with my foundation and as a primer to add some glow to the skin.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Shannon K.