BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
I. Love. This. I wear it under foundation, mixed with foundation and/or on top of foundation in areas where I'm going to put a powder highlighter as well. My life goal is to shine like a disco ball and this product certainly helps me get one step closer!
Sara T.
I am in LOVE with the #Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector! I have it in opal and it is EVERYTHINGGG! The highlighter is beautiful. I love that it gives you a natural, dewy glow. I also like to mix it in with my foundation for an all over glow.
Darlene M.
Hot Springs, AR
I bought this at Sephora because it was a nice way to try out the product without committing to spending $40 and I'm obsessed! I'll definitely be buying a full sized product when I finish this sample size, I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you're looking the perfect glow!
Sydnee K.
Palatine, IL
This product I have raved about. I have the shade champagne pop and couldn't love it more. This highlighter gives me the perfect glow for summer with a bronze/copper finish. I have gotten so many of my fri nods to try this product who have absolutely loved it too! Good for any skin tone
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ
One of my favorite highlighters of all time! The mini powder highlighters really brings in the POP to my face, the liquid form give my cheek bones a nice sheen. This is great for any skin time and great way to test out the Becca highlighters without spending a ton of money. I will be buying the full size when I run out of these.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
I love these to mix into my foundation. I use typically one pump and mix it in with the foundation. It leaves the foundation more a little more radiant. For someone with dry skin this is a staple product and I would suggest you check it out!
Kristina K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Becca originated the obsession with glow and shimmer and really perfected their view in the makeup market. Becca just makes quality, quality products that show when you use them. This liquid shimmer skin perfector works on me and i have oily skin, so that's saying a lot that I can not be greasy AND get my skin on.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love becca brands! This kit is a winner. Purchased from Sephora for $20. Nice and beautiful shimmer finish. However you don't want a heavy hand in applying this. A little goes a long way. I would recommend others to try this beautiful product!
Donna G.
I am still fairly new to highlighters, so I have this set a try. I immediately fell in love with both products. The shimmer is lightweight and beautiful. I steer clear of most glittery products, but these leave more of a tasteful glow. Anyone looking to try out highlighting products should give these a try, you won't regret it.
Kassandra S.
Love this product and all it has to offer! It leaves my skin looking so highlighted and it so easy to use. The liquid shimmer is amazing by itself but when the powder is added it leaves me looking so nice! I would recommend this for anyone who is looking in to this brand as a start off and then purchasing the full size version!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.