BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Nicole G.
Review for: Opal more...
I'm obsessed! I'd heard many good things about Becca's highlighters but wasn't willing to spend so much; I purchased this travel size at my local Ulta and have worn it every day since. The shimmer is noticeable but still incredibly natural looking which I love! It can be applied with your finger, but I love to "dot" it on and then use a wet blender.
Nicole G.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I absolutely love this highlight! I bought a travel size at Ulta and have found that a little goes a long way; I don't forsee having to replace this anytime soon. It gives a natural looking glow without being glittery or over the top and blends well.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love the becca shimering skin perfecter is a must for the summer the packaging is so easy and beautiful to use i bought mine at sephora for a very good price and everyone can afford and well worth it i will deffenetly buy it again for me and my family
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I have combo-oily skin and for me this adds a little too much "luminosity." It makes me look a little greasy. That being said, if you have drier skin I think this could look very beautiful. Fairly pricey for something that goes under your foundation.
Britney J.
Love it,,, a little pricey. But definitely worth it. It leaves a nice highlight and it isn't metallic and/or exaggeratory of any fine lines or pores. I do love it.
Jenna T.
I have this in the color moonstone and oh my gosh it gives you the most natural looking glow. I apply my liquid foundation then dab a couple of spots where I want a highlight and then blend with my fingers or a stippling brush. Then I apply my blush and contour. It looks so natural. You can also put it in your primer or foundation to add an extra glow.
Haley C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this product! Very easy to apply but I also feel like using too much can just make your skin look very oily because it is a liquid. Kind of difficult to blend so I'd be careful with using too much. But overall gives you a very nice highlight.
Gia J.
This is great to mix with foundation. Just understand such a natural do we finish it makes you look really healthy. The formula is amazing and blends into the skin very well. I think all the colors are gorgeous and you can't go wrong with this.
Sydnee K.
Palatine, IL
This product I have raved about. I have the shade champagne pop and couldn't love it more. This highlighter gives me the perfect glow for summer with a bronze/copper finish. I have gotten so many of my fri nods to try this product who have absolutely loved it too! Good for any skin tone
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
This product is great used as a primer or mixed with foundation. Leaves skin dewey but not oily and is even great alone if you don't want to put on makeup but still give your skin a boost. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a pretty glow
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.