BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Kris L.
This liquid illuminator is comparable to liquid gold. It works beautiful when mixed with liquid foundation or on top. The shade "Moonstone" gives the complexion a glow from within!
Meghan D.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This is such a good highlighter. I will always love becca. It makes me shine after I apply it and it is easy to apply and blend. It leaves me feeling like I'm glowing and I will continually buy this highlighter!
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Glowing to the gods? Check check.
Best highlight I have EVER used. A little tiny bit goes a looong way. It doesn't stick to any texture I may have at the moment which is a huge plus.
Tory S.
Fernandina, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Not a big fan of liquid highlight... but this one is splendid! I probably wouldn't buy this again because I prefer their powder product but this is decent stuff!
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I got this with the pressed powder and it is amazing. You only need a little and you get such a nice glow. I'm oily so can be hard for me to get a liquid highlighter that does well on my skin but this one wore so nice. I have a difficult time finding a good shade also since I'm pale, but pearl is lovely. I think I would recommend this to almost anyone. Love it. The picture included is of pearl!
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great liquid highlighter, it gives you a natural and radiant glow. It's pricey but, you do receive A LOT of product in return. In addition, it's multipurpose; you can add it to your moisturizer, primer, foundation, body lotion, wear alone, or use to highlight specific areas. My skin tone is a deep brown with red/ neutral undertones and Topaz compliments my skin very well. I have not experienced any irritation, breakouts, or allergic reactions from this product. I love the fact that it evens out my skin tone. My skin type is oily and sensitive. I would love if Topaz was available in a travel size.
Anayeli R.
Woodlake, CA
This is my life right now!! I had a deluxe sample of opal and fell in love so I bought the full size! I love layering it under the pressed version for when I want an intense highlight. What I love most about it though is that alone it makes your skin look so naturally dewy. I will wear this and just a little bit of concealer under my eyes and feel gorgeous. When it's on the face alone you can see how it makes your skin glow, but when you look close in a mirror there is no traces if glitter or shimmer or pigment. It is absolutely amazing!
Emily T.
Petal, MS
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This is my go-to product. It is very easy to apply and blends very well with my foundation. It doesn't seem to reflect light as much as some highlighters so I like to apply a powder highlighter on top. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jerilyn L.
El Reno, OK
The only highlighter I've tried and I love it. I just put a little on my brush and brush away! I had a small travel size pressed powder and I liked that too, but it shattered! :(
Oksana M.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Impressions of the product leaves only positive ... perfume is light and pleasant, the skin lies on a thin layer, giving a light glow and a pleasant coating. Absolutely no feeling of greasy shine. Everything is very natural and beautiful.I use it on the whole face after a day cream and under a foundation for a skin I have quite a problem, but if you are a lucky possessor of the skin without defects, then you can fully just this hylaiter in the summer. Tube of medium size, but the product is wasted very economically.I advise everyone to buy if possible. Humidifies, protects from harmful ultraviolet rays, and even makes you shine with freshness and health)
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.