BY BECCA #24 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Opal more...
I love this stuff. I like the consistency. It like a lotion. I use it as a dewy finish to my matte makeup. I use it on the bridge and tip of my nose, as well as the cupids bow, and cheeks. It lasts and its build-able. That way you can achieve the most natural look verses being too pigmented and appearing exaggerated. I would definitely recommend it for all skin types.
sam b.
I love this product. I think it'll last me forever even though I use it every single time i put on make up. a tiny dab on your finger tip is more than enough for one application. I love the way it looks. It shines without being chunky glitter. Price is out of the drugstore range but seeing that you will almost never have to repurchase it seems justified for the quality
Stephanie W.
I have combination skin and I love this as a highlighter and occasionally will mix it in with my foundation. A little goes a very long way so don't worry about having to buy this often - I've had mine a year and there's still plenty. Also, I'm 37 so I don't need to go out looking glittery! This adds just the right amount of shimmer to give off a healthy glow. I'm also a tired & busy mom of three kiddos (3 months, 2 yr & 5yr) so this is very helpful!!
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I was afraid to use this product as I've only ever used pressed powder highlighters at that point. But once I tried it, I'll never go back to just powders. I purchased this and Becca shimmering skin prefector pressed powder on moonstone and they are really amazing together. I use a beauty blender to blend in the liquid and then place the powder on top and the result is a subtle glow that when catches the light, with light up the dark. Literally. I took low light selfies just to show how vibrant this highlight can be. Best part is it's not over the top or too much for daily wear!
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Opal more...
So I got a small tube of this as a free sample from Sephora and was star struck after the first use! My favorite use is to mix a small amount with my BB Cream before application. It creates such a natural radiance in my skin! I also love the shade and amount of shimmer. It looks so naturally beautiful! I will definitely purchase when my sample runs out!
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
The love of my life. My holy grail highlighter. I'd marry this stuff if it was legal. It's pricey but oh so worth it. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I'm extremely pale so this color works great for me. It will definitely last throughout the day. The packaging is very nice and high quality. I'm trying to figure out how anyone can not love this.
Stephanie K.
I have mine in champagne pop and I love it. I add it to my foundation, to my lotion on days when I don't want to wear heavy makeup, in the summer I added it to my sunscreen. It's perfect for bare shoulders, to use as a dewy, liquid highlight. I loved this on the tops of my cheeks when my skin was tan. So so beautiful. And so much product for the price.
TJ D.
This is a phenomenal set. I highly recommend for anyone wanting to try out Becca highlighters. I find that the Becca highlighters not only stay on all day but they also are not chunky, so they do not emphasize texture of your skin. I far prefer these highlighters to anything else on the market right now. Amazing! Also a little goes a long way, so this set can last quite a long time. I prefer the minis to the larger size because it takes a while to use up all the product.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
My mom actually bought this for me from sephora. They are small in size but pack a punchm the creme its great if you don't want to be seen from space. I use it for layering purposes. The highlight itself is beautiful. Like a light golden glow. So pretty. It complemints a lot of skin tones. No scent. I cant wait to buy the full product. Stays all day
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Love becca highlighters they are pigmented, easy to blend, and can put on top your foundation, under your foundation, and in your foundation for the "lit from within" glow. I will continue to buy Becca highlighters because of the quality. The packaging it super chic too.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.