BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Kimberly S.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Opal more...
This stuff is awesome, got it while working at Sephora. I like it more than the powder because I find it a tiny bit more natural, but still impactful. Super fine shimmer and just the right amount of champagne so it doesn't look white. also lasts all day.. you can use this over your foundation or mix it right in!
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
This product is so pretty, it's a very beautiful shade and it does really give a great glow to the skin, it's very pretty and soft, nothing too over the top which is nice to have and it's very easy to blend out. This looks so beautiful on the skin and I don't think I have anything bad to say about this one at all.
Lily Y.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is literally my life! I live by this product. It's such a great product for every day use whether you're wearing make up or not. When I'm not wearing any makeup, I like to apply this onto my face and there's this nice glow on my skin and it really makes me look like I'm just glowing! Love this product.
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this smaller version of this product in the 2 for $20 set from Ulta. I have the color Opal which I believe truly matches almost all skin tones especially those on the darker end of the spectrum. A little goes a long way with this product. It blends out beautifully and can me used in conjunction with the powder form.perfect for strobing.
Angie S.
Short Hills, NJ
love the becca highlighters. They are truly amazing and are very pigmented. They also blend very nicely and lasts the whole night. There is a wide range of colors to choose from and this product can be layered with a powder to create even more highlight.
Kailee P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I really like my shimmering skin perfector. I use it under my foundation, mix with my foundation, and alone on days where I don't want to wear makeup. It has the consistency and smell of sunscreen and it looks great on the skin!! It sometimes can look patchy when I mix it with a mattifying foundation, but it looks amazing with foundations that are more "liquidy"!
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
I love this perfector in champagne pop. I like to use this as a primer when I want a pretty glow in my complexion. I also like to use this mixed in with my foundation especially in the summer time when I want an extra glow. It can also be used as a liquid highlight. That's why this product is so awesome cause it's so universal
Abi B.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
It's obviously an amazing highlighter, but after you put it on and wear it for a while it starts to separate on the skin. It might just be the fact that I have oily skin or the foundation I was using but it separates every time I use it. Would much rather recommend the pressed powder than this liquid form
Bundles W.
YASSSSS!! I just got this set and I absolutely love it! It's bright it's bold, and it's giving me life. I pair the liquid opal with other highlights and blushes for a combo effect! #beccacosmetics #makeup
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This has got to be the most beautiful liquid highlighter that I have ever used. I discovered this formula about a year ago and I have used it ever since. I'm not a fan of the powder version because I don't think powder highlighters look natural, in general. But, as a liquid highlighter, Opal is Awesome!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.