BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Love becca highlighters they are pigmented, easy to blend, and can put on top your foundation, under your foundation, and in your foundation for the "lit from within" glow. I will continue to buy Becca highlighters because of the quality. The packaging it super chic too.
Esfir P.
Erie, PA
Absolutely love this! I have it in opal, and it is absolutely beautiful, the best highlighter I've ever owned! It's not too much, doesn't make me look like I have a ton of makeup on, rather makes it look more natural and dewy, doesn't exaggerate any skin problems, and just makes me look really fresh! One of those "little something" products in my makeup routine, that just makes everything look 100x better. It's absolutely perfect, adds a beautiful glow to your skin without looking like you purposefully threw artificial highlighter on your face. 10/10
Katherine D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Let me start this review out with the fact that it took me months of research to even decide on what I wanted from Becca. I had my heart set on the powder version, but after talking with more people, I was talked into this version of the highlighter. It's fantastic, I use it everyday. I have had so many compliments,mets on my "new makeup routine" since I added this into my looks. The color is great, although I think that a darker shade would be good to keep on hand for different looks, but for everyday use I am loving this.
Rachel C.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I LOVE this product! Especially in the summer, it gives such a great glow. I love how versatile it is. It can be used under your foundation, mixed in with your foundation, or as a highlight. No matter how you use it, it's great. Champagne pop is such a great shade for all skin tones. Would recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful summer glow!
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Honestly I hated this. I tried it every way possible and it sucked each time. I tried using it as a liquid highlight-sucked. I tried using it under foundation-sucked. I ever tried mixing it with my foundation and that is where it went horrible! It made my foundation very funny and just ugly with no coverage and even no shimmer. This is not worth it!
Kaylee L.
super pretty, #luminous and does the job! Gives you #glow and that's that! This liquid version of #shimmering skin perfector is amazing! Super high pigmentation, smooth and even no streaking. Bottle is pretty and durable just like all Becca packaging. Works great mixed with foundations, applied over top of liquid foundations and just really makes you glow!!
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
I picked this up at Ulta while I was waiting in line and I can't believe I've waited this long to try a Becca highlighter. It is an amazing product, whether you like a light dusting or go in for that blinding shimmer this product does both. I find myself using this product even on days when I'm not wearing foundation. It's just so beautiful
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Ooh, I love this stuff! I got the color moonshine. Sometimes, I put it on all over my face, and sometimes I use it as a shimmery highlighter. After time of use, your face does have a slight glow to it, that was not there before. This product has lasted me a while, a little bit goes a long way. I would totally purchase this product again, and I recommend this product to anyone! You won't be disappointed!
Celest S.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This color (Moonstone) is my latest purchase of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors, as I already have Opal and Pearl. EVERYONE should have at least one of these!! It is so versatile: Mix in a half a pump with your foundation to give your skin an allover flow, apply to the high points of the cheekbones to highlight, to the bridge of the nose and the cupid's bow to catch the light. The texture is smooth and creamy. It blends beautifully and you can apply layers for a more dramatic highlight if you like. I cannot recommend this highly enough!
PRiNcEsS C.
Owings Mills , MD
I like this product. You can mix it with your primer to really give your makeup flawless coverage. A little goes a long way so it will last you a while. It's a little on the pricey side but I would recommend it because it works well. I have combination skin and it works great for me. Really helps with prepping your face for highlighting. You can go to sephora to try a sample before purchasing also!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.