BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This liquid becca highlighter is absolutely illuminating! It is great to build highlight on and very long lasting. Highly recommend if you like your highlight poppin!
Megan G.
Lebanon, PA
Love this formula of there highlighters ! Applies easily and looks like a natural Dewey glow. You can build it up or layer a powered highlight on top (makes any powder highlight better and more intense)
It is a little pricey but for the size of the bottle and amount needed the price isn't too awful.
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
Like all of BECCA's highlighters this is gorgeous! I have more mature skin so I tend to prefer cream products, especially in my cheekbones and around my eyes. This is a great set to try out a powder and cream product from her line. I wish they would create this set for all of the highlight shades.
Miriam B.
I got a mini version of this product in a Sephora Favorites box, and I really like it. I use it on days when I am only wearing some BB cream and eye makeup. It really highlights well while still looking somewhat natural. You can definitely use more product to achieve a real highlight. One of the best highlighters on the market right now.
Alex B.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
My favorite liquid highlight. It's very natural and flattering without being ultra glittery. As long as you pat it in instead of rubbing, it works over foundation. It also looks good under foundation or mixed with foundation or primer. Huge bottle will last for a while. Only con is the cap cracked almost immediately for me.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I haven't tried this product, but it looks amazing! This seems like a pretty trustable and good brand, so I would love to try this product if Influenster would let me try a sample of this product! Thanks!
Emily H.
I love this stuff! It smells really good and it goes on kind of tacky so I like to use it as a primer underneath my makeup. It gives you a lit from within glow! A little goes a long way!
Ivory A.
Waukegan
Review for: Rose Gold more...
Its really good and helps make your high light pop or you can just wear it like that by its self and its good with the  BECCA Radiant Glow Set
Molika S.
My favorite go to liquid highlight. I love to use this and top it off with the powder highlight to intensify the glow. i love it when my face just glow. I also like to use this mix with foundation to give me the glowy, lit within glow. This product is very long lasting and worth every penny. Highly highly recommend this!
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this stuff. You know I love this stuff when I am more on the oily side of things and I still make it work. It looks great under makeup. Has more of a pink undertone but my neutral skin can even wear it alone as a semi coverage tinted moisturizer when I don't feel like doing full makeup to go out and get groceries.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.