BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Rebecca D.
Fernley, NV
Im in love with the becca glow kit, its amazing! Everything i got i love love!!! I purchased on Amazon.com I'm a light/medium tone. Perfect for my skin tone. I purchased once so far, and i will purchase again once I'm out, a definite yes buy again!
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this combination , little goes a long way when using both of the product together , the texture is amazing there's no better way to explain becca formulation (powder) other than butter gliding on your skin
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love this new skin perfector by Becca! I love the light scent, it gives my skin a natural glow, without adding too much shimmer! The pros is that you use very little, my only con would be having a bigger bottle since I use it practically every day.
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
I use this in OPAL as a highlighter. It is perfection, as it is not chunky glitter, but grown woman illusion. You can mix it in your foundation for an overall glow, but I like to use it at the corners of my eyes to my cheeks, the bridge of my nose and my Cupid's bow.
Sierra V.
Sublette, IL
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
So beautiful! It goes on super smooth and is really pigmented! A little goes a long way, so this will last a long time. I love this when I am doing a full face of makeup, but I absolutely love to use it on my minimal makeup days when I put a little of it on the high points of my face and throw a little mascara on.
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin, WI
Review for: Pearl more...
I like this product. It is not my favorite Becca product I have tried. I feel like it just makes me look greasy and not in a good way. I have used this product for a few weeks now and it is all right. I bought it at Ulta and I do not believe I will be getting it again.
MANDA W.
Shreveport, LA
Perfect for a dewy skin look, I love the white pearl liquid. A little goes a long way. Cons: it's an expensive highlighter pros: will probably last years because you get a huge tube. Can literally get away with half a pump a day. Stays on for a really good amount of time. Might have to touch up midday. Out of all highlighters I have ever tried becca has been the best.
Kelly I.
San Benito, TX
Amazing highlight love it so much I can put it all my face shiny !!! Best highlight I have try will recommend to everyone. Got it for gift& incredible gift I receive.
Wilette M.
I absolutely love the liquid twice as much as the power. The liquid in my opinion gives a natural glow. I have dry skin and I absolutely love using this as base, so that my highlighter will not cake. I think it's perfect for all skin types, but if you're super oily. You probably would need to just stick with powder.
Iris L.
Boston, MA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Great to mix in with foundation or to just use to give your highlight an extra boost. I'll use 1 pump and mix it in with my foundation or I'll apply it to my cheekbones with a beauty blender and then apply a powder foundation to get an intense highlight effect.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.