BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Estee A.
Great Neck, NY
I love becca's liquid highlighters. There are so many ways to use this. Sometimes I will mix this into a matter foundation in order to achieve a more glowing look. Other times I just put some onto my finger and dab it on my cheekbones for a very sheen, daytime highlight.
Natalie D.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I personally like this product better than the pressed shimmering skin perfector. I love jaclyn hill and I think if you can get your hands on anything in this collection it's worth it. this color is gorgeous and I also love the shimmering skin perfector liquid in pearl.
Victoria S.
Reisterstown, MD
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
This sheer cream in Moonstone is bomb! This is the best illuminator I believe everyone who adores makeup should keep in their collection! Moonstone is a great tone for those paler skin shades but also will add a mega highlight to those of a more olive to medium skin tones!
Hannah S.
Corona , CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This product is really great to use before, or add into your foundation/tinted moisturizer/face product/etc. Adds a nice glow for the summer, and gives you a dewy and refreshing finish. Adds hydration and illumination to the face ! Nice sized bottle but a little pricey.
Eva M.
If they ever stop making this product I will die. Literally. I put one pump of this with my liquid foundation and I turn into a glowing angel. It smooths out my imperfections and stays all day. It's great to mix with my more matte and thick foundation. Run to the store and buy this. RUN!
Tina H.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this product. I love both the moonstone and pearl. I like applying this to my legs when I wear skirts/shorts in the summer. I mix this with my foundation and/or moisturizers as well. Never clogs my pores nor enhances the appearance of my pores. A little goes a looooong way! 😲
Lauren D.
This is awesome! I would be giving it 5 stars but the packaging to me could be improved. The pump always dispenses more than I want and the plastic bottle busted open while i was traveling :( The shimmer is excellent, lasts a long time I Just wish the packaging was more reliable.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I wanted to love this and to need this product so badly, but I just didn't see a difference when using it. Maybe I'm lucky and have good enough skin that I don't reap the benefits of primers? I found that the fine shimmer particles were all over my hands and blender instead of my face... which is a toss up if good/bad!
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
This set is the one of the best thoughtful ones out there. The price is great for what you're getting, plus a little goes a long way. Great for someone who wants to try the brand or just highlighting in general.
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
A little goes a long way! I have a sample that I've been using for over a year. It's literally the most beautiful color. I prefer these two formulas over the poured formula. This is a great way to save some money and still get a high end product. You really don't need a huge one!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.