BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Lanae S.
waverly, NY
I love the Becca Slip on Perfector! I either use it as a highlighter or all over to create a glow. It is very sheer and easy to work with. It goes on smooth and blends well.
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Oh my goodness I love what this does to my skin! I use it almost daily because it gives me the perfect every day glow without looking like I'm trying too hard. It lasts all day and looks amazing.
Ashley S.
Love to use this on "no makeup- makeup days" for a subtle glow. It applies beautifully with a beauty blender and lays very nicely under powders. Will repurchase for sure
Mira C.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid highlighters just because I feel like they don't blend out all the way sol i'm not the biggest fan of liquid highlighters just because I feel like they don't blend out all the way or they look spotty.  The color is very pretty though
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love becca so much! Especially for highlighters, they are super smooth very buttery! Eventhougb I have dry skin, these highlighters work great! Very pigmented and intense. Would repurchase these again
Rachel B.
dallas
Review for: Moonstone more...
I really really really wanted to love this product. It looks beautiful under foundation. The color blends very well. However, this product broke me out like crazy so I was forced to return it. I really wish it had worked for me.
Latoya F.
This is an awesome product if you're going for a dewy, luminous look. I like to mix it with foundation for an all-over glow, but it can also be applied to the high points of your face as a highlight. Carefull= when using it that way, as only a tiny amount is needed to highlight and you can easily overdo it. It can also be use under foundation for a lit from with glow (allegedly), but I have never had it work well that way. This product is not inexpensive, but you really need so little that the bottle should last a while if you're not using it everyday.
Angel W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter is my life! I love the creamy formula, I love the amazing glow it gives my skin, I love everything about this product. I am obsessed. This is a MUST HAVE for me!
Rebecca U.
Sheboygan, WI
Review for: Other more...
Honestly one of my favorite things ever to use on my foundation. All colors are amazing, so many for so many different types of skin tones. And foundation sits wonderful on it.
Sid W.
This product is amazing!! I mix it in with my foundation and it just so stunning!! It makes your look so beautiful!! I love moonstone and pearl for my skin tone! Love love!!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.