BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Keily D.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Best liquid highlighter in stores! If you have dry skin, liquid high lighters are the way to go! I use this one everyday. I always get compliments. I definitely recommend !
Amelia K.
Oakwood
Hydrating, glowy, beautiful. If you are looking for a higher end primer that adds some glow this is perfect! It smells perfume-y which isn't bad. Better for dry/normal skin a hot mess for oily skin
ashley l.
100% yes. a holy grail product. i mix this in with my foundation for a dewy and glowy look. these are so pigmented and beautiful and i love the way they make my skin look.
Erica S.
I purchased this a few months ago in the shade Moonstone and I love it! I have fair skin and considered purchasing the opal for more of a highlight, but decided to go with the Moonstone incase I wanted to ever wear it alone as a "foundation". Every time I wear this I get complements on how dewy my skin looks! I usually just brush some on over my foundation above my cheekbones and across my forehead and nose. I love love love this and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to get that soft, dewy skin. This bottle will last a LONG time because one little pump is generally all you need.
Angeles G.
Garland, TX
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Beautiful liquid highlight but I don’t use it as much as a powder. It is extremely pigmented and drys down almost matte. Don’t think I’ll ever run out of this product too!
Maria P.
Wow this Becca shimmering skin perfector in the shade opal is amazing I honestly thought it wasnt going to do anything at all, but the glow I had all day was so stunning. I love the matte look, but since the summer is coming I kind of been leaning towards a sun kissed glow look. I totally recommend it I mix it with my moisturizer, and just to be extra i pop it on the highest points of my face after I apply foundation.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this beautiful highlighter! It not only moisturizes but illuminates my skin! Its simply flawless! Becca cosmetics is truly divine in their formulas! I have a beautiful glow every time I put this on and it lasts forever. It looks radiant and stunning. You also only need to use just a tiny bit so the bottle last a long time too!
Lanae S.
waverly, NY
I love the Becca Slip on Perfector! I either use it as a highlighter or all over to create a glow. It is very sheer and easy to work with. It goes on smooth and blends well.
Yolanda P.
Becca SKP imparts a healthy glow to the skin without looking glittery or cakey. Its your skin but better. I am 34 and showing the signs of aging. I feel like this gives me my cheekbones back. it takes a very small amount of product and you get a ton, so it is absolutely a beauty bargain, even though it might seem expensive at first glance. I also own lumi highlighter...this is MUCH better if you were wondering. The LUMI is thicker and does not become a part of your skin the way that Becca's formula does.
Also, this stuff is really easy to apply and hard to screw up. You don't want to bring it in too close to your nose or you might look strange, but I've rarely felt like I went overboard or anything like that.
I own Moonstone and Opal. I mix them together because I find moonstone a bit pink for my medium to fair skin and opal is just a tiny bit too matchy matchy with my skin. They both work well without being mixed though. if I had to pick one, it would be moonstone all day.

Tip: Get a little sample jar from the department store and fill it up with this product. Now you can take this with you when you travel without lugging the big bottle around. Even a small amount will last you ages.
Misstaestee' W.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter beautiful highlighter that will instantly give you that glow look.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.