BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Samantha H.
Mobile
Review for: Opal more...
This is such a pretty color! I don’t reach for it all the time just because it does look a little chunky sometimes. I think it just depends on what other makeup I’m wearing under it! This is a little pricey but it definitely lasts a long time
Abby M.
Review for: Opal more...
I LOVE this product! Mine came in a sample sized tube with a little applicator that makes applying quick & easy. Apply how ever much you want to make a subtle glow or a blinding highlight. I prefer subtle glow, and use the warmth of my fingertips to blend it in my skin. This is probably my favorite makeup product I’ve ever had. 10/10
Brooke C.
Brandon
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Not exactly what i was expecting. I bought this to add highlight to my body (shoulders, collarbones, ect) and while it does kind of give me a bit of highlight, i was wanting a bit more out of it. But i still like it and continue to use it.
Bryce F.
Orlando
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Very beautiful liquid highlighter. Never use after putting on powder, because you will get a mess on your face. It will make it uneven and cake. I put it in the corners of my eyes. A little bit got in and I had water eyes for the rest of the day. I had to take all of my makeup off.

The color is beautiful and it last a long time, but it is not my go to. A great pro about this liquid highlighter is that a little goes a long way. It will probably expire before I use it all.
Cecilia G.
This liquid highlight looks really pretty under foundation to give a natural glow. It's not something I would've purchased myself though. I prefer powder highlights. I received this in a subscription box so I had to research how to use it
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Pearl more...
This is not yours very shimmery highlighter. I use it to give my skin a nice dewy, more natural everyday finish. Because it’s nice, pearly color, I mix it with a little moisturizer and I put it in my décolletage as well for a subtle glow
Lizzy R.
Beeville
I'm favorite way to wear this product is underneath my foundation I like to contour and highlight first then I put my foundation on top and when I use this product it just leaves the most beautiful finish. Its definitely a must buy!!!!
Kelly M.
I do like this, but I think I want more out of my highlighter. It is great, but I wouldn’t want to buy it again. Also it is very expensive. It gives you a more natural look but I feel like it kind of sits on top of the skin sometimes.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I absolutely love just about everything from BECCA, and this is no different. Applied under foundation gives a gorgeous natural glow that I’ve been complimented on quite a few times. I highly recommend! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Olivia C.
Salem, MA
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
Absolutely LOVE the liquid champagne pop!! It looks SO good with any type of foundation. You only need a little squirt on a brush or fingers to really pop. It always looks so good in photos - highly recommend over the powder version.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.