Erin B.
Calgary, AB

BECCA Cosmetics
Our Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighters are great for days where you want an all over glow, or a moderate and natural glow! These are super versatile and can be mixed with your favorite moisturizer or foundation to add a boost of radiance. You can even wear it alone for a natural glow!
Kate G.
Kate G.
1 year, 1 month ago
I rarely wear foundation, and I love this product. I use it over my tinted sunscreen to highlight areas I want, then dust some powder all over my face to finish it off. It looks great and adds subtle glow under the powder, but without the powder over it, it has a powerful shine!
Alex S.
Alex S.
CA
1 year, 1 month ago
I almost never wear foundation, but I still highlight every day that I wear makeup.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
1 year, 1 month ago
No, highlighter is beautiful on naked skin.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
No rules to makeup!
aileen v.
aileen v.
Robbinsville, NJ
1 year, 1 month ago
No, i think highlighter on bare skin looks gorgeous. Especially liquid highlighters, they add such a pretty glow!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
1 year, 1 month ago
No! You don't need to wear foundation to wear highlighter
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
1 year, 1 month ago
Nope! You can wear it alone if you like. In the summer time i HATE wearing foundation but ill wear highlighter on my cheekbones
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
1 year, 1 month ago
No you can use highlighter without foundation.