Jennifer G.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Moonstone more...
love this product on it's own for a really natural yet bright blended highlight, mixed into foundation to make it dewy, or layered under a powder highlight to up intensity. I'd say any skin type can use it besides super oily because it may not set. I highly recommend to anyone because it's a great multi use product to apply with fingers or a sponge. The packaging broke in my bag so I had to de-pot it into a small tupperware but I don't mind taking some with my fingers rather than using the pump.