Add a Photo

By BECCA
#46 in Highlighter
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow. Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly imparts that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultrafine, light-reflecting pearls blend seamlessly with the skin to achieve a believable, healthy-looking glow. Inspired by the fresh, dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, this is the perfect formula to give you that glow. Just use this unique highlighting formula as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added luminescence. For an all-over dewy glow, apply it evenly on your face, or wear on the high points of the face, such as the cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
Photos (6)
Oksana M.
Oksana M.
New Castle, Delaware
April 28, 2017, 5:25 a.m.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter Prosecco Pop 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Impressions of the product leaves only positive ... perfume is light and pleasant, the skin lies on a thin layer, giving a light glow and a pleasant coating. Absolutely no feeling of greasy shine. Everything is very natural and beautiful.I use it on the whole face after a day cream and under a foundation for a skin I have quite a problem, but if you are a lucky possessor of the skin without defects, then you can fully just this hylaiter in the summer. Tube of medium size, but the product is wasted very economically.I advise everyone to buy if possible. Humidifies, protects from harmful ultraviolet rays, and even makes you shine with freshness and health)
Imani H.
Imani H.
March 24, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
I am still a little iffy on this product. I received a sample of this in my Play by Sephora box and was very excited to try it. It isn't as reflective or as glowy as powder highlights but it has an initially nice shimmer to it. I used it with no makeup so that may make a difference. I did really enjoy the highlight I got when I placed it on the bridge and tip of my nose, however, over the course of the day it completely disappears. It also left a shimmery residue on my fingers which I wasn't too fond of but wasn't a deal breaker. I intend to try it a few more times and see if that changes my perspective.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Stevens Point, WI
March 6, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
I love all Becca highlighters but I think that the powder is definitely significantly better than the cream. This is not very pigmented or my favorite consistency (a little guey or sticky) but definitely love the color! (P.S. It is swatched on my hand in the attached picture.)
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
April 5, 2017, 7:55 p.m.
I've been wanting to try BECCA for a long time so when I received this in my box I got so happy! This is AMAZING and is my new favorite highlight. A little goes such a long way and it blends perfectly. I am so amazed at how wonderful a product is for my skin. It's not too liquidy and is dewy and just fits perfectly on the skin. You can also mix it with your foundation to give your entire face a natural glow. I also love how it captures light. I am so impressed with this one!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
May 1, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
I like using this product with a damp Beauty blender and popping it and dabbing it right in the areas. where I want a little bit more light reflected. I think it's a great product I even use it to pop a little bit a highlight in the inner corners of my eyes or on the center of my eyelid! Such a beautiful product! It goes on smooth very reflective I can't say enough great things about this product it's really just amazing congrats on making such a wonderful highlighter.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
April 19, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
This is a fantastic product. I would add one pump of it to my foundation for that "glow" everyone is always chasing! It had great rose gold undertones and was just beautiful. I would definitely buy this again. The only con is that a lot of product is left in the bottle...so if you think you've used it all, just unscrew the pump and check! You probably have a lot of product left. Highly recommend. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone
Briana J.
Briana J.
May 24, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
I literally could not live without this highlight. I use it under my powder highlight, on the inner corners of my eyes, mix it in with my foundation for a super glowy, dewy look, the options are endless! It's such a beautiful color and it goes beautifully with any skin tone. It's really easy to blend and lasts all day and night long! Definitely worth buying!
Nessa W.
Nessa W.
March 6, 2017, 6:42 p.m.
Beautiful highlighter. It gives you a natural and bright youthful glow. It's very blendable, I would recommend applying it with a wet beauty blender or your fingers. I'd recommend this to everyone! It looks really good on the high points of your face.
Trin A.
Trin A.
Vancouver, WA
May 26, 2017, 2:56 a.m.
Love this product sooo much ! It has some what of a very slight sent but it's not unpleasant at all , it's sheer but very build able, and long lasting . It literally will glide on the skin and last all day long . I also love it because it gives my skin a bit of a tan with the slight color it has and makes my skin look so healthy and glows
Gemma G.
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
March 4, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
I did not like this highlighter as much as the color fix ones. It does not give me the glow I like, it's sticky and it's messy too. The Anastasia glow kits are much better, and so is the Becca regular highlight not in the cream formula
samantha g.
samantha g.
Can you layer the highlighter so that its more than just a natural glow and will it move your foundation?
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work well?
Becca G.
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
Could you use this as a primer under foundation?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
How do you like the liquid as opposed to powder highlight ?
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
I want to try this!! How pigmented is it?