7 colors available

BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow. Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly imparts that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultrafine, light-reflecting pearls blend seamlessly with the skin to achieve a believable, healthy-looking glow. Inspired by the fresh, dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, this is the perfect formula to give you that glow. Just use this unique highlighting formula as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added luminescence. For an all-over dewy glow, apply it evenly on your face, or wear on the high points of the face, such as the cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

• Is this comparable to Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops ?1 Answers
  • Does this have more or less shimmer than the powder formula?4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new every day highlighter that gives me some glow...5 Answers
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
For $20, I was disappointed in the size of these products. I was hoping for a little larger than what are basically deluxe size samples, e end though I knew they would obviously be small products. I know Becca is slightly more expensive than other brands, but this surprised me. Other than that, they are really beautiful products! I know many people who are obsessed with Becca and I totally get why! My only problem with the shimmering skin perfector is that it's actually too dark for my very fair skin, so it shows up as a weird unfortunate grey-ish color, nut I have used it on darker toned clients and it looks beautiful. The backlight primer is really beautiful alone or mixed with moisturizer or foundation and creates a beautiful soft "lit from within" kind of look. Becca does offer other lighter shades of this product that I will definitely be purchasing now that I've been able to try them out!
Hue V.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I love this product because it is super versatile. It's super concentrated that you only need a little bit of product. I love adding a dot to my primer mixed up to give myself a dewy look or add it to my foundation which gives a more reflected look. Another great way to use it is to dab a little bit of product on the top of your cheekbones or anywhere you want to highlight and go over with a powder highlighter to set it. The only downfall is that it has little chunks of pearl reflects in the product so when you mix it with your foundation (and so happen to accidently add too much) you can see the flecks reflecting back from any light which kind of makes you look like a disco ball. With flash photography, it gives you a glowy and dewy look.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
This is my all time favorite highlighter! It looks so natural on the skin and isn't glittery or shimmery. It gives the appearance of an almost wet/moist look... as if your skin was extremely moisturized and healthy. I usually use this product alone, but if I know that I'm going to need it to be super long wearing I set it with a Becca powder shimmering skin perfector. I would highly recommend this! Something to point out is that the pump puts out WAY too much product (in my opinion)... One pump is usually good for 3-4 uses on me and I use this stuff on my neck and shoulders. I keep a sample container handy so that I can pump into that and use the product from there so that I don't waste anything
Angela K.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft white gold w/ pinky peach undertones)
If you are looking for an amazing highlighter look no further. BECCA BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop is a must have. It goes beautifully with any skin tone. I have recieved many compliments since I started using it. It not only highlights with a soft shimmer but makes my entire face appear awakened. It's perfect for an evening out but subtle enough to wear during the day. I used to wear face makeup but I no longer need it, it blurs any imperfections I have. It's also very light and stay's on for hour's so no need to reapply. I am hooked and will not go without it, I would highly recommend trying it.
julia h.
julia h.
Denver, CO
This is love at first site if you are tired of the matte coverage just add a couple drops to mix with you foundation which instantly gives you a shimmering glow. Its amazing and the bottle last forever. I love this product it super creamy and silky on the skin it just blends super well into the foundation. I love that u can use it as a highlighter base it glow is stunning on your high cheeck bones but if u use as a base onthe cheecks don't mix with your foundation are else it will be too much shimmer on the face. So poo it on as a base and too it off with your favorite powder highlight to intensify your look.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great liquid highlighter, it gives you a natural and radiant glow. It's pricey but, you do receive A LOT of product in return. In addition, it's multipurpose; you can add it to your moisturizer, primer, foundation, body lotion, wear alone, or use to highlight specific areas. My skin tone is a deep brown with red/ neutral undertones and Topaz compliments my skin very well. I have not experienced any irritation, breakouts, or allergic reactions from this product. I love the fact that it evens out my skin tone. My skin type is oily and sensitive. I would love if Topaz was available in a travel size.
Johana A.
Johana A.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl)
I love the Becca pressed shimmering skin perfectors and I favor Moonstone for my skin tone out of all the shades. I have them all but Moonstone has what I'm looking for in a highlighter on my light olive skin. I finally decided to try the liquid and I'm so glad I did, it's just so versatile and gorgeous. I mix it with my Becca Backlight priming filter to add more of a shimmer, mix with foundation, pat on top of foundation with a beauty blender, use on shoulders and collar bone, etc. the possibilities are endless. I really want to try the champagne pop liquid as well but I still likeMoonstone the best.
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this little set, I bought this because I wanted to try opal and test out the liquid version without committing to the full sized bottle. At first I hated the liquid bc it didn't blend the way I wanted but I figured out that if you use a dense pointed brush and lightly dab it then it will blend super easy and looks like a naturally intense glow, plus it shines even brighter when you put the pressed version on top. The wand on the liquid version makes application easier too. Overall I'm a huge Becca fan, and I wish they would make the sample sizes for all of their highlighters.
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I was afraid to use this product as I've only ever used pressed powder highlighters at that point. But once I tried it, I'll never go back to just powders. I purchased this and Becca shimmering skin prefector pressed powder on moonstone and they are really amazing together. I use a beauty blender to blend in the liquid and then place the powder on top and the result is a subtle glow that when catches the light, with light up the dark. Literally. I took low light selfies just to show how vibrant this highlight can be. Best part is it's not over the top or too much for daily wear!
Evelynn M.
Evelynn M.
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft white gold w/ pinky peach undertones)
I've never tried a liquid highlight before so when I saw Jaclyn hill launch hers I ran to Sephora to buy it. It is a light weight highlighter with a lot of goldish color. It is a beautiful highlighter but it is just too gold on my skin:( my sister have worn it and with their undertones it blends beautifully to their skin but with me it just looks too golden. I'm tan and have yellow undertones in my skin so that might be it? But if goldish highlighters work with your skin tone this is a lovely product to splurge on! Or invest on the powder formula for an intense highlight!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
E B.
E B.
Calgary
Elodie X.
Elodie X.
I want to wear this highlighter mixed in with a foundation. Will there be visible shimmer particles on my skin or will it just look fresh and dewy?