BECCA Shadow And Light Bronze Contour Perfector

always bronze, never orange: two contrasting shades of creamy powder bronzer create the ultimate burnished glow. an innovative powder bronzer that glides over the skin. the shadow bronze (darker shade) will add dimension, while the light bronze (lighter shade) will naturally create light and lift. a dynamic bronzer without the typical orange cast found in most bronzers that uses two shades with contrasting (black and white-gold) undertones to naturally warm and add dimension. becca stylist tip using the one perfecting brush, sweep across compact and apply to face. apply shades individually, blend together, or layer with bronzing skin perfector for added depth of colour.

How I can find the best color for my skin?
Varierity of colors of just little selection?
Does this give you a light bronzing glow or is it orange?
Start your review of BECCA Shadow And Light Bronze Contour Perfector!
Product Highlights
“beautiful. blends great. amazing packaging. true to colour. soft and creamy. worth the price point.” in reviews
“...complexion. the darkest shade works well as a contour, but i like to use a matte bronzer like hoola to really contour and add just a touch of the becca contour to deepen it. the bronze shade looks beautiful dusted around the perimeter of the face. i think this is a nice, luxurious product to have, but definitely not a standalone bronze/contour. ” in reviews
Irvine , CA
I love that this gives you multiple choices in color spectrum. It is so smooth and buttery, the way it makes your cheeks look so sculpted! I wish that there were more companies that did it as well as becca!
wheeling
I've never been able to wear bronzer because my skin is so fair they were all too dark. Then I found this Becca bronzer and I use it everyday. I bought it for my wedding and couldn't believe how it warmed up my face. And I didn't break out from it. I'm hooked!
Jacksonville , NC
Love this to contour with, it blends pretty and I'm not usually one to care for entire contour kits so this is nice to have to travel with. I'm fair skinned and this still looks very nice.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This color is perfect for the very light skinned girls and guys 🙋I love to use this for my contour on those special nights out with the hubby. So if you got light skin I suggest you go and and add this to your makeup collection you won't regret it!
I've been looking for the perfect blush and found it!! Pigmented color that looks natural and gives my skin a natural glow. I always get complements on how my face is "glowing" when i wear this blush.I wear it every day and it's very buildable and blendable. Long lasting, even through humidity and sweat. I'm so happy with my purchase!!
I love Becca bronzer! I use bronzer everyday to give me the perfect touch and this is by far one of my favorites! Every girl needs to have this with their make up collection! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Meriden, CT
Love it this bronzer is perfect for my complection and it will last forever the pigment is amazing it's pricey but worth it go to your nearest Ulta and try this out you won't be disappointed
Naperville, IL
I'm absolutely obsessed with BECCA products! This one is one of my favorites! It brings color to your face. When you're trying to go for a more simpler look you can just put this on and you're good to go!
Williamsburg, VA
Good bronzer. BECCA products never disappoint me . Doesn’t need a lot of application for it to be noticeable. Soft finish. You can be dramatic with it or subtle. Will definitely purchase again.
Annapolis
I love Anastasia products! I especially like the contour and bronze included in this pressed powder but the colors aren’t anything to write home about. Kind of your standard bronzer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...