MakeupFace MakeupBronzerBECCA
Shadow And Light Bronze Contour Perfector

BECCA Shadow And Light Bronze Contour Perfector

always bronze, never orange: two contrasting shades of creamy powder bronzer create the ultimate burnished glow. an innovative powder bronzer that glides over the skin. the shadow bronze (darker shade) will add dimension, while the light bronze (lighter shade) will naturally create light and lift. a dynamic bronzer without the typical orange cast found in most bronzers that uses two shades with contrasting (black and white-gold) undertones to naturally warm and add dimension. becca stylist tip using the one perfecting brush, sweep across compact and apply to face. apply shades individually, blend together, or layer with bronzing skin perfector for added depth of colour.

How I can find the best color for my skin?
Varierity of colors of just little selection?
Does this give you a light bronzing glow or is it orange?
Start your review of BECCA Shadow And Light Bronze Contour Perfector!
Product Highlights
beautiful. blends great. amazing packaging. true to colour. soft and creamy. worth the price point.in reviews
...complexion. the darkest shade works well as a contour, but i like to use a matte bronzer like hoola to really contour and add just a touch of the becca contour to deepen it. the bronze shade looks beautiful dusted around the perimeter of the face. i think this is a nice, luxurious product to have, but definitely not a standalone bronze/contour. in reviews
Leticia G.
San Diego, CA
Love this bronzer! It's a gorgeous shade very pigmented and lasts all day! Def recommend!
Brianna D.
Pikeville, KY
Love the 2 shades combo. One light, one dark. It's a go to in Summer for me. I highly recommend it.
Marina B.
New York , NY
Terrible!! The colors are muddy, too sparkly. They apply like a nightmare, hard to blend. Idk what Becca was thinking with this. If you have dark skin it wont show up, light skin it will look like dirt. Stay far away from this product! It sucks!
Hope C.
duluth
I love this bronzer because the color is not too much. It does look natural on the skin and adds a very great glow. My favorite
Prashansha G.
Washington, PA
Have been using this product for last 3 years and never got disappointed ❣️Love the finish work. BECCA Shadow And Light Bronze Contour Perfector
Susana H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this bronzer because it has a little shine type of glitter that glides to perfection to the skin! Looks glowing but bronzed! Perfect tone
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
I’ve seen so many people hype this bronzer..I have my favorites, but this is definitely worth the hype! U can always get a matte or a shimmering contour out of any Becca bronzer brand! I would definitely recommend 💕
Theresa A.
Springfield, VA
One of my favorite bronzer that I use everyday and I love the way it goes on my face. I highly recommend this bronzer. I bought mine at QVC buy you can also get it at Ulta and maybe Sephora.
Stephanie R.
Farmersville
Becca have a lot of blushes but I love this one in specially because is so pigmented and pretty
member-25a6c2b9d
I love Becca bronzer! I use bronzer everyday to give me the perfect touch and this is by far one of my favorites! Every girl needs to have this with their make up collection! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...