BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer

A creamy, smoothing primer for long-lasting makeup wear that minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines. Formulated for all skin types, this creamy primer "resurfaces" skin and creates a fresh, smooth canvas for optimal makeup application that lasts all day. Special polymers act as fillers, visibly smoothing the look of pores and fine lines, while glycerin helps keep skin hydrated. This formula is free of parabens, alcohol, and fragrance.

What’s a good primer dupe for the Becca face primer BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer 😫?
What’s the BEST primer for combination to dry skin? I’ve tried using the [product:becca-ever-matte-poreless-priming-perfector] && OMG IT COMPLETELY MAXIMIZED MY DRY PATCHES.. 🤦🏾‍♀️
HooW long does this last in humid weather?
Start your review of BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer!
Product Highlights
...other becca product. it is easy to blend and it doesn't leave my face all oily feeling and looking like other primers i've used before.in reviews
I use this for my very very VERY oily eyelids and I swear by it because boy is it a struggle!in reviews
I would recommend it for sure. in reviews
Senada B.
BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer literally feels like good amazing glue for my makeup. Have you had those sweaty days where your makeup smears off well this is it. The consistency is smooth yes it seems hard to take the product out but once applied it does what is supposed to. I use this during warmer weather like summer where I don’t have to do any touch ups..
Deborah  M.
Garland, TX
BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer uploaded by Deborah  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute favorite primer! It keeps my makeup on all day and it does not budge. If you have dry skin be sure to put on moisturizer before.
Tara M.
Milford, DE
BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer uploaded by Tara M.
This is my favorite and go to primer because I have such oily skin. It goes on in cream form and dries down quickly. I especially love to put it on my brows making it easier to use the brow pencil to define my brows. It also grips the skin really tight at first, but this will help to keep your makeup in place and minimal oil production. It’s worth the price and a little goes a long way. So, the bottle lasts a long time. I would highly recommend for oily skin.
Arlana F.
Ennis, TX
BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer uploaded by Arlana F.
Oily girls please read! If you do not have this go and get it now! Not only does it help control your oil but it also minimizes your pores! I have been using this at least 3 years now and I love it. Here’s a tip, for extra added oil control, add a transmission powder over the primer before you apply your foundation. You’re welcome BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer
Pee J.
Calumet City, IL
THEEEE BEST FUCKIN PRIMER! This product keeps my t-zone matte allday long..hot long summer makeup days grab this beauty warm it with your fingertips and get to patting youll be set!!! ❤️
Julie  S.
This product is just like glue, so you have to make sure you really pat this in good and let it dry; otherwise, it looks horrible
Jocelyn W.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't care for this primer at all because it was very thick and sticky and would gum up if you used too much. I didn't see any effect on the condition of my pores or that it made my foundation go on smoother and was very expensive I wouldn't buy it again.
Libertad  D.
Chula Vista, CA
This primer is in my top 3, it helps blur out my large pores. I have combination skin/sensitive, it doesn’t break me out or make me oily plus it’s long lasting. I’ve bought it multiple times from the brands site.
Ewurabena O.
Beat primer ever ! U can luster lay feel it tightening and getting matte on your face .! It decreases my oil a lot and I have super oily face so it works well for me .
Madeline  D.
Green Bay, WI
I liked this primer at first, but it has not held up over time at all. It hardens with even the slightest temperature change which is frustrating. When it is soft, this primer works pretty well to prime my face and build with other products. Probably would not buy again as it was kind of pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dynisha B.
Neptune, NJ
il y a un an
Donna R. il y a un an
I just found a great one that hydrates my skin very well. It's a dupe for Milk hydro. It's the Hard Candy Hydrating Primer
Tatia P.
wilmington
il y a 2 ans
Dynisha B. il y a un an
yes, its good if you are 100% sure that yous skin is super oily.
janeive N.
751 E 84th St
il y a 3 ans
I have really large pores and extremely oily skin and heard that the BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer is amazing for oily skin. Has anyone with this problem used this product? And should I believe the hype? BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer
jaritza R. il y a 3 ans
I dont know if mine was previously damaged but i think that is a really dry product. I have oily skin and i felt that it really doesn't work for me.