BY BECCA

A creamy, smoothing primer for long-lasting makeup wear that minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines. Formulated for all skin types, this creamy primer "resurfaces" skin and creates a fresh, smooth canvas for optimal makeup application that lasts all day. Special polymers act as fillers, visibly smoothing the look of pores and fine lines, while glycerin helps keep skin hydrated. This formula is free of parabens, alcohol, and fragrance.

• Would you recommend for combination skin??1 Answers
  • How do I apply this product because when I apply foundati...3 Answers
  • I've never heard anyone talk about this? Is it tinted? I ...1 Answers
BECCA Resurfacing Face Primer
  • "love! it work very well, it's a very great primer! it leaves my face feeling refreshed. i have no cons for this product just like any other becca product. it is easy to blend and it doesn't leave my face all oily feeling and looking like other primers i've used before." in 94 reviews
  • "I use this for my very very VERY oily eyelids and I swear by it because boy is it a struggle!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it for sure. " in 1 review
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I got this from an Ulta employee recommendation when I was looking for something to fill/blur large pores. Every time I’ve used it it caused my foundation to separate and when I tried it as full face my skin was stiff and everything cracked once applied on it. I did ask in makeup groups and girls recommend using just for t zone AND to warm it in your hand before applying. I still had issues and it’s too much work for a primer. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone definitely NOT worth the over $50 price tag
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely hate this product and I’m a HUGE Becca fan. It left my face looking so dry and splotchy. I have a combination skin so just about anything works well with my skin but this product made my skin look awful. I would never buy this again. I can’t even give it away. Turns out when I started asking people on Facebook about this product NO ONE LIKES IT. Not one of my friends had a positive review about it yet all the reviews say it’s great 😩 ITS A LIE. IT ISNT GREAT.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
The primer itself worked great, its very thin and lotion like. It held up nicely for 7-8 hours. As time went on, my face began to look a tad bit oily which isn't surprising since my face is extremely oily. It worked a lot better than other primers I have tried that aren't mattifying so I'm happy with it.
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
Def need to use a little at a time. If you have dry skin, def avoid. I have combination skin (more oily) and felt like this was a little TOO drying. I got a travel size and will not repurchase after I finish. I think it is good at mattifying your face but I don’t like how it sits on the skin.
Corinne B.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this at Ulta because I needed a new primer. I'm going to use it up because it doesn't make my makeup look cakey or anything, but it kind of is like face spackle. it goes on thick and stays kind of tacky but eventually does dry down. It's fine but not worth the $$.
Amanda D.
Franktown, VA
I’ve used this primer off and on for about three years now. The reason I keep coming back to it is because it does a great job filling in the pores and allows for a flawless foundation applications - under certain conditions. I’ve found you’ve got to heat up and smooth out the primer by rubbing it in between your fingers so it isn’t as thick before applying it to your face. I’ve found if you apply it thick to certain areas that it’ll start getting crusty and make your foundation blotchy! Other than that I love this primer and I’ll still continue to purchase.
Nicole B.
Colona, IL
Ever since I was first introduced to Becca products I havent stopped buying them my highlighters are life and contouring kits are amazing but this primer I got today is seriously awesome. It got rid of the pores and the look of imperfections. 10/10 recommend
Jessica A.
I heard amazing things about this primer but unfortunately it did not work for me. Intial application is difficult and would roll up on my face even when I would try just pat it in. It dries down and makes my face feel completely without moisture. After foundation application, concealer and setting powder everything begins to seperate and my t-zone gets oily within 30 mins. The NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop primer is an amazing dupe but one that works, goes on easier and works for much longer. I really wanted to like it but I haven't touched the Becca primer again after just six uses.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
I like this primer, BUT the only thing negative I would have to say about it is, that If you have dry skin this stuff will make you flaky. Especially if you don't moisturize enough. Maybe it's just me, but its not a horrible primer.
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
This primer is like gold for an oily person. The matte finish that it gives your skin is awesome and it works for dry skin too. The con is the price it’s a little pricey but it works and yes I would recommend it for everyone.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Thoughts ?!!
Melanie S.
waterbury, CT
How do I apply this product because when I apply foundation my foundation either gets cakey or spread out
Rebekah B.
Is this primer mattefying or does it have more of a skinlike look?
Patricia G.
Hamilton, ON
Would you recommend this primer for oily skin?
Brittany F.
costa mesa
Does this primer work for textured acne sensitive skin?