BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medium buildable coverage foundation with antioxidant protection and a lightweight radiant finish. This sophisticated silicone emulsion contains sebum-absorbing properties that provide a perfectly natural look and even complexion all day. The soft, smooth texture glides on seamlessly, reducing imperfections with buildable coverage that easily blends over the skin for a radiant finish. The formula contains Ejitsu Rose, which helps to improve elasticity and radiance while providing anti-inflammatory properties; mineral pigments that help color stay true on the skin; and vitamin E to enhance moisture retention while protecting against pollution and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This non-drying, water-resistant foundation won’t settle into fine lines or pores and is suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin. It is hypoallergenic and free of alcohol and fragrance.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz
BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
atk k.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
This is an amazing foundation. They have so many shades to match perfectly to you shade. And this can give you meadows to full coverage.
Kaylan K.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
Beautiful foundation. Medium coverage, with a natural satin finish. I love this foundation.
Kylie M.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
I bought this for I think 10 dollars on hautelook (I know what a deal) I was super excited to try because I liked there other foundation can't remember the name of it but if I could give this zero stars I definitely would. I don't know if I got a bad one but this felt sticky on my face all day and it broke up on my face during the day so I had patches of foundation all over my face considering this is a high end foundation made me very disappointed
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Mahogany 1.35 oz
Love this foundation! Becca overall is a very great line! I love it so much!
Martinique B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Amber 1.35 oz
I'm not one to spend too much money on a foundation but, I decided that it was time for me to try something a little better than my usual drug store foundation. This Becca Cosmetics foundation in the color "Amber" is such a great foundation! I love how light it feels on my face; almost as if I'm not wearing any makeup! It's medium coverage which can be build-able and a little goes a long way! :)
Lieve F.
Boston, MA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
In my opinion this is a full coverage foundation, not a medium (which I'm not complaining about). I love the coverage it gives and the way it sits on the skin when you first apply it, but after an hour or so it can begin to look a bit cakey
Jay B.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Olive 1.35 oz
This foundation is life. I have very dry skin and most foundations irritate it, but this one has never bothered my irritation-sensitive skin! The color range is lovely, as well. It is a medium coverage foundation that also dries a satiny-matte that can be made a little more dewy by adding a primer underneath or even adding some moisturizer.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buff 1.35 oz
I have purchased this product from Sephora probably over 5 times! I have been using this forever and it is definitely my go to foundation!! Love it and definitely recommend it!
Rachel K.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
This is not the foundation for a full coverage but it is the perfect foundation for a nice smooth glowing look. It lasts all day with the right primer
Viri I.
Streamwood, IL
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Olive 1.35 oz
The coverage is amazing. You can build it up easily. I have combination to oily skin but this still works for me. Such a great product!
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation better for oily or dry skin?
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about Becca, does this go smoothly over dry skin?
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Is this good for oily skin? Is it similar to the Estee Lauder double wear foundation or Benefit's stay flawless? Do you break out when you use it?
Ella T.
Does this foundation do well with a few drops of oil applied with a beauty blender? If not what do you recommend applying it with?
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
I am looking for a great foundation, is this full coverage?