BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medium buildable coverage foundation with antioxidant protection and a lightweight radiant finish. This sophisticated silicone emulsion contains sebum-absorbing properties that provide a perfectly natural look and even complexion all day. The soft, smooth texture glides on seamlessly, reducing imperfections with buildable coverage that easily blends over the skin for a radiant finish. The formula contains Ejitsu Rose, which helps to improve elasticity and radiance while providing anti-inflammatory properties; mineral pigments that help color stay true on the skin; and vitamin E to enhance moisture retention while protecting against pollution and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This non-drying, water-resistant foundation won’t settle into fine lines or pores and is suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin. It is hypoallergenic and free of alcohol and fragrance.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz
BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Brenda M.
Compton, CA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buff 1.35 oz
Omg I tried this foundation in 2015. It works so good it leaves your face flawless.
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
Its médium cibercafé. it si te Wells Obtén s kin. i justo have Berry ook y sk ukelele n
Donna L.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
Becca foundation is awesome it has a great coverage.Goes on smooth.Long lasting does not make my skin look cakey or greasey.Last me a long time because a little goes a long way.Becca is a amazing foundation I recommend it to all my friends & family.
Terren H.
Haleyville , AL
Love love this foundation!!!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Paola M.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
It covers so well for a medium coverage foundation and it literally feels good on my skin. I haven't broken out. I feel like my other expensive foundations leave me oily and emphasize my flaws and bumps. Definitely light and gentle enough for everyday use and beautiful enough to use for special events.
atk k.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
This is an amazing foundation. They have so many shades to match perfectly to you shade. And this can give you meadows to full coverage.
Kaylan K.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
Beautiful foundation. Medium coverage, with a natural satin finish. I love this foundation.
Kylie M.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
I bought this for I think 10 dollars on hautelook (I know what a deal) I was super excited to try because I liked there other foundation can't remember the name of it but if I could give this zero stars I definitely would. I don't know if I got a bad one but this felt sticky on my face all day and it broke up on my face during the day so I had patches of foundation all over my face considering this is a high end foundation made me very disappointed
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Mahogany 1.35 oz
Love this foundation! Becca overall is a very great line! I love it so much!
Martinique B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Amber 1.35 oz
I'm not one to spend too much money on a foundation but, I decided that it was time for me to try something a little better than my usual drug store foundation. This Becca Cosmetics foundation in the color "Amber" is such a great foundation! I love how light it feels on my face; almost as if I'm not wearing any makeup! It's medium coverage which can be build-able and a little goes a long way! :)
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation better for oily or dry skin?
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about Becca, does this go smoothly over dry skin?
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Is this good for oily skin? Is it similar to the Estee Lauder double wear foundation or Benefit's stay flawless? Do you break out when you use it?
Ella T.
Does this foundation do well with a few drops of oil applied with a beauty blender? If not what do you recommend applying it with?
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
I am looking for a great foundation, is this full coverage?