BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medium buildable coverage foundation with antioxidant protection and a lightweight radiant finish. This sophisticated silicone emulsion contains sebum-absorbing properties that provide a perfectly natural look and even complexion all day. The soft, smooth texture glides on seamlessly, reducing imperfections with buildable coverage that easily blends over the skin for a radiant finish. The formula contains Ejitsu Rose, which helps to improve elasticity and radiance while providing anti-inflammatory properties; mineral pigments that help color stay true on the skin; and vitamin E to enhance moisture retention while protecting against pollution and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This non-drying, water-resistant foundation won’t settle into fine lines or pores and is suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin. It is hypoallergenic and free of alcohol and fragrance.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz
BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Mary Kate T.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
This is such a good foundation. I wear it whenever I need some foundation. It lasts all night and looks great.
Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
I love the way it blends easily with no problem no streaking good product I'm definitely going to pick it up again down to my last one
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
This foundation is a must have . I have dry skin and it makes my skin look moisturized it give me a glow :)
Selena J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
Leaves a beautiful finish on the face, blends amazing, Becca never disappoints me
Yliana M.
Norcross , GA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
Incredible finish on my skin, makes me look nice and dewy, very easy to blend and also matches my skin tone perfectly, I would recommend without a doubt
Doris L.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
Beautiful finish on my skin. Makes me look radiant a but not oily. I love the becca range they're products are worth the hype
Laura S.
Watertown, NY
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
Beautiful beautiful foundation, it has great coverage and makes you shin from within, if you like dewy foundations you will love this.
Brenda C.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
This foundation blends great on my skin it makes it look so soft and perfect just bought it a couple weeks ago and i loved it
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
I am so obsessed with Becca products. This foundation in particular blends perfectly with my skin. It's a light weight foundation that covers your entire face evenly without having to cake it on. I choose this product over all else. Sephora gave me a free sample and that was all it took. HIGHLY recommended for a flawless look.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Amber 1.35 oz
This foundation is really good and matches well with golden undertones. But be advised if you have oily skin, at the end of the day your face will feel greasy.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation better for oily or dry skin?
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about Becca, does this go smoothly over dry skin?
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Is this good for oily skin? Is it similar to the Estee Lauder double wear foundation or Benefit's stay flawless? Do you break out when you use it?
Ella T.
Does this foundation do well with a few drops of oil applied with a beauty blender? If not what do you recommend applying it with?
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
I am looking for a great foundation, is this full coverage?