BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medium buildable coverage foundation with antioxidant protection and a lightweight radiant finish. This sophisticated silicone emulsion contains sebum-absorbing properties that provide a perfectly natural look and even complexion all day. The soft, smooth texture glides on seamlessly, reducing imperfections with buildable coverage that easily blends over the skin for a radiant finish. The formula contains Ejitsu Rose, which helps to improve elasticity and radiance while providing anti-inflammatory properties; mineral pigments that help color stay true on the skin; and vitamin E to enhance moisture retention while protecting against pollution and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This non-drying, water-resistant foundation won’t settle into fine lines or pores and is suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin. It is hypoallergenic and free of alcohol and fragrance.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz
BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Elnara D.
Oak Park, MI
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Olive 1.35 oz
Hello holy grail! I noticed a lot of people have not made any reviews about this anywhere so I was skeptical about the purchase but I ended up loving it. Like obsessed with it to the point where I can't wait to put it on again. Great medium coverage and doesn't look like makeup it looks like skin!
Tara C.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buff 1.35 oz
Not for oily skin! Omg! This seperated so bad and it only stayed on for an hour. It wasn't even a humid day.
Packaging is an easy squeeze tube. Easy to keep sanitary.
Bought on Hautelook so thankfully I didn't pay full price.
Maria B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
This is a great foundation, it has medium coverage that looks smooth and blends well. The color matches my skin better than any other foundation. It doesn't make my face look greasy during the day.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love everything Becca! So when I was looking for a not so full coverage foundation (I use Becca's Ultimate) I went straight to this and I was not disappointed. Great finish, does not feel like anything is on my face, and last all day long. Completely worth the price
Patricia O.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Bamboo 1.35 oz
Is an okay product. Needs more improvement. I have normal face . So almost any product goes with me . So this product feels like any other product. The package is good. I don't think I will buy it again. But is good product.
Courtney M.
Canon City, CO
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buttercup 1.35 oz
This is a go to product for the natural girl. I feel like this is a light coverage foundation. It's great for summer and for a basic everyday natural look. Becca has some amazing products! If you like this product I recommend checking out there highlights!!!!
Paola M.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
It covers so well for a medium coverage foundation and it literally feels good on my skin. I haven't broken out. I feel like my other expensive foundations leave me oily and emphasize my flaws and bumps. Definitely light and gentle enough for everyday use and beautiful enough to use for special events.
Donna L.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
Becca foundation is awesome it has a great coverage.Goes on smooth.Long lasting does not make my skin look cakey or greasey.Last me a long time because a little goes a long way.Becca is a amazing foundation I recommend it to all my friends & family.
Lieve F.
Boston, MA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
In my opinion this is a full coverage foundation, not a medium (which I'm not complaining about). I love the coverage it gives and the way it sits on the skin when you first apply it, but after an hour or so it can begin to look a bit cakey
Susy B.
Chicago , IL
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Mahogany 1.35 oz
This foundation is amazing leaves you skin really smooth easy to apply looks flawless on your skin its a medium to full coverage.stay on for a long time it's a more high end price but it is worth every penny.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation better for oily or dry skin?
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about Becca, does this go smoothly over dry skin?
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Is this good for oily skin? Is it similar to the Estee Lauder double wear foundation or Benefit's stay flawless? Do you break out when you use it?
Ella T.
Does this foundation do well with a few drops of oil applied with a beauty blender? If not what do you recommend applying it with?
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
I am looking for a great foundation, is this full coverage?