BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medium buildable coverage foundation with antioxidant protection and a lightweight radiant finish. This sophisticated silicone emulsion contains sebum-absorbing properties that provide a perfectly natural look and even complexion all day. The soft, smooth texture glides on seamlessly, reducing imperfections with buildable coverage that easily blends over the skin for a radiant finish. The formula contains Ejitsu Rose, which helps to improve elasticity and radiance while providing anti-inflammatory properties; mineral pigments that help color stay true on the skin; and vitamin E to enhance moisture retention while protecting against pollution and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This non-drying, water-resistant foundation won’t settle into fine lines or pores and is suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin. It is hypoallergenic and free of alcohol and fragrance.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz
BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
I am so obsessed with Becca products. This foundation in particular blends perfectly with my skin. It's a light weight foundation that covers your entire face evenly without having to cake it on. I choose this product over all else. Sephora gave me a free sample and that was all it took. HIGHLY recommended for a flawless look.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buttercup 1.35 oz
This was very disappointing. I haven't tried many high end foundations because I don't usually wear foundation. I got a sample of this at Sephora and applied it like normal. I had to powder my face 3 times within 4 hours. It was the greasiest my face has ever looked and I have very dry skin! I much prefer my Milani foundation.
Kylie M.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
I bought this for I think 10 dollars on hautelook (I know what a deal) I was super excited to try because I liked there other foundation can't remember the name of it but if I could give this zero stars I definitely would. I don't know if I got a bad one but this felt sticky on my face all day and it broke up on my face during the day so I had patches of foundation all over my face considering this is a high end foundation made me very disappointed
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
Beautiful foundation. I have combo skin, aging skin and this foundation sits beautifully on my skin. I always get compliments when I wear it. Goes on well using a sponge or a brush. Glow but natural looking finish, not too dewy and definitely not matte but it doesn't make me oily (and I am prone to it!). Lasts about 8 hours with a good primer. Makes my skin look flawless yet it is only medium coverage!
Ashley B.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Don't doubt Becca! This product leaves a beautiful glow along side leaving a flawless finish that's to die for! I use this during summer or when I'm sick and need a little extra glow for my dull face. It's a reasonably priced product when you compare to products at sephora
Vanessa M.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tobacco 1.35 oz
Not a super fan of foundation however this particular foundation is amazing which was surprising to me but if your paying over $40.00 you would hope it good and honestly it didn't disappoint, it goes on so smooth and super easy to blend with a foundation brush and the coverage it great also it lasts all for me so I'll be recommending it to friends and family
courtney b.
Boise, ID
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Café 1.35 oz
I have this is porcelain because I'm so white come winter time . I am BECCA obsessed because of jaclyn hill . The finish is amazing , the smell isn't bad and it looks great on !
It is worth the buy . BECCA can be spendy but it is worth every single penny
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this foundation in Noisette and I like it pretty good. It last a while and I'm a sensitive skin girl & it doesn't irritate my skin. I have found out that I have to rub this foundation into the skin vs stipple like I do with other foundations I use.
Jay B.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Olive 1.35 oz
This foundation is life. I have very dry skin and most foundations irritate it, but this one has never bothered my irritation-sensitive skin! The color range is lovely, as well. It is a medium coverage foundation that also dries a satiny-matte that can be made a little more dewy by adding a primer underneath or even adding some moisturizer.
Ashley M.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buff 1.35 oz
A little product goes a long way! The color was perfect for my light-medium complexion. It gives a lot of coverage without feeling heavy. Great for combination and normal-dry skin as it feels moisturizing. My new fav!
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation better for oily or dry skin?
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about Becca, does this go smoothly over dry skin?
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Is this good for oily skin? Is it similar to the Estee Lauder double wear foundation or Benefit's stay flawless? Do you break out when you use it?
Ella T.
Does this foundation do well with a few drops of oil applied with a beauty blender? If not what do you recommend applying it with?
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
I am looking for a great foundation, is this full coverage?