BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medium buildable coverage foundation with antioxidant protection and a lightweight radiant finish. This sophisticated silicone emulsion contains sebum-absorbing properties that provide a perfectly natural look and even complexion all day. The soft, smooth texture glides on seamlessly, reducing imperfections with buildable coverage that easily blends over the skin for a radiant finish. The formula contains Ejitsu Rose, which helps to improve elasticity and radiance while providing anti-inflammatory properties; mineral pigments that help color stay true on the skin; and vitamin E to enhance moisture retention while protecting against pollution and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This non-drying, water-resistant foundation won’t settle into fine lines or pores and is suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin. It is hypoallergenic and free of alcohol and fragrance.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz
BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Kristina U.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
I got this from Sephora after needing to try a new brand as my old one was cakey. I love it! It covers a lot but is not full coverage.
Danielle N.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
Love!! It is expensive but it works! I like the packaging, too. It's not too heavy but it does cover what I need it to.
Thereze B.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
This product is a little pricey but definitely worth the money! It leaves a photo ready finish on your face!
Monica T.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
I like this foundation. It does not dry out my skin at all. The color is also a very good match for my skin tone since I am VERY light skinned. The only thing I did not like was that the coverage was a little more on the lighter side than I like. It says it is a medium coverage but to me it has a light coverage which is good for those who want to look as if they are wearing very little to no makeup. The smell is different than other foundations I have tried before but that is not a bad thing its not an overwhelming scent. It is expensive, but I it is nice.
Lola  _.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Nude 1.35 oz
This is a great option if your looking for something lightweight with a nice natural finish. It has a nice medium coverage. It worked well for me as long as I wore a mattifying primer under. I just set it with a little bit of translucent setting powder and I was good to go. I'm not big on wearing foundation (mostly wear bb cream) but this one I could handle.
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Nude 1.35 oz
Love this foundation. The only brand that i have fou d that matches my skin tone perfectly. Finishes nice and smooth and blends well. Lasts a long time on me. I definitely recommend.
Kayla F.
Woonsocket, RI
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Noisette 1.35 oz
This is an awesome product, and I recommend it to everyone. It works really well
Jayme R.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
I do really enjoy this foundation. I find that this builds up nicely and leaves a very beautiful finish. This also lasts all day on me. It is expensive, but it does what it says it will do.
Becky T.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
I like this foundation. It has the lightness of a BB cream and the coverage of a light coverage foundation. It's kind of pricey, but the quality is very nice.
Victoria S.
Canton, MI
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Porcelain 1.35 oz
I really enjoy most all of becca products. i have not yet to be disappointed. It is quite pricey but good luxury item
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation better for oily or dry skin?
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about Becca, does this go smoothly over dry skin?
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Is this good for oily skin? Is it similar to the Estee Lauder double wear foundation or Benefit's stay flawless? Do you break out when you use it?
Ella T.
Does this foundation do well with a few drops of oil applied with a beauty blender? If not what do you recommend applying it with?
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
I am looking for a great foundation, is this full coverage?