BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medium buildable coverage foundation with antioxidant protection and a lightweight radiant finish. This sophisticated silicone emulsion contains sebum-absorbing properties that provide a perfectly natural look and even complexion all day. The soft, smooth texture glides on seamlessly, reducing imperfections with buildable coverage that easily blends over the skin for a radiant finish. The formula contains Ejitsu Rose, which helps to improve elasticity and radiance while providing anti-inflammatory properties; mineral pigments that help color stay true on the skin; and vitamin E to enhance moisture retention while protecting against pollution and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This non-drying, water-resistant foundation won’t settle into fine lines or pores and is suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin. It is hypoallergenic and free of alcohol and fragrance.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz
BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Elizabeth K.
I am very sad that this has been discontinued, as it was my holy grail foundation. Luckily, I stockpiled it. It's very pigmented so it took me over a year to finish a bottle, using it every day as concealer and occasionally for full face. There are neutral, cool, and warm tones - the warm tones are excellent neutralizers for redness on cool skin. I have dry skin and I find this hydrating and non-oily. It lasts all day and doesn't settle into lines. I'm very happy with it. I look forward to Becca's next formulation, but I wish they'd bring back a similar one.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Sienna. It's a little too neutral on my skin and breaks up around my nose and smile lines. I think the finish is very nice but if I don't moisturize well beforehand (and sometimes even if I do) my face feels right and dry a few hours into the day. I also expected it to be more "radiant" as indicated in the name of the product but didn't find it to be so unless I mixed a highlighter or similar product with it.
Ha T.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Olive 1.35 oz
This was my favorite foundation ever and I was distraught when I found out it was discontinued. The color match was perfect and it made my skin looks flawless whenever I apply this foundation. I just recently found the MILK foundation (in golden sand) and it gives me a similar effect and color match (MILK is slightly darker, but it works) to this one.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kaytlynn C.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It goes on so smooth and it looks like a perfect version of my skin all day. I forgot I was wearing any makeup at all. I prefer this foundation over most. Unfortunately they discontinued. If they'd bring it back they'd have another loyal customer.
Breyannah W.
Cullman
I get so many compliments when I use this foundation. Gives you a natural satin finish and does not leave you oily....Just dewy but for some reason it keeps me more matte than foundations that were supposed to do that. Will definitely repurchase.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sienna 1.35 oz
My favorite foundation ever!! When used with my too faced primer it leaves my skin looking so smooth and flawless. The coverage is medium and buildable. Perfect for the summer glow!
Anya P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Amber 1.35 oz
My favourite foundation but it they may be phasing it out I've only been able to find it on Hautelook and Birchbox. I have dry skin and it leaves my skin moisturized and flawless
Latoya P.
I honestly had no expectations for this foundation and when I tried it I loved it! The coverage is medium coverage no pulling chains there it really has no smell which I like it goes on smooth doesn't look cakey either so I'm going to recommend this for us dry skin /combo skin girls.
Ashley B.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Don't doubt Becca! This product leaves a beautiful glow along side leaving a flawless finish that's to die for! I use this during summer or when I'm sick and need a little extra glow for my dull face. It's a reasonably priced product when you compare to products at sephora
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation better for oily or dry skin?
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about Becca, does this go smoothly over dry skin?
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Is this good for oily skin? Is it similar to the Estee Lauder double wear foundation or Benefit's stay flawless? Do you break out when you use it?
Ella T.
Does this foundation do well with a few drops of oil applied with a beauty blender? If not what do you recommend applying it with?
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
I am looking for a great foundation, is this full coverage?