BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medium buildable coverage foundation with antioxidant protection and a lightweight radiant finish. This sophisticated silicone emulsion contains sebum-absorbing properties that provide a perfectly natural look and even complexion all day. The soft, smooth texture glides on seamlessly, reducing imperfections with buildable coverage that easily blends over the skin for a radiant finish. The formula contains Ejitsu Rose, which helps to improve elasticity and radiance while providing anti-inflammatory properties; mineral pigments that help color stay true on the skin; and vitamin E to enhance moisture retention while protecting against pollution and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This non-drying, water-resistant foundation won’t settle into fine lines or pores and is suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin. It is hypoallergenic and free of alcohol and fragrance.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  Tan 1.35 oz
BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sand 1.35 oz
I purchased this foundation after trying lots of them the past month and this has been my favorite from high end to drugstore it's light-medium coverage but buildable. My skin is normal to dry and this works perfect and doesn't break up on my skin during the day which happens with some other foundations. It's lightweight and will be my go to this summer
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buttercup 1.35 oz
This was very disappointing. I haven't tried many high end foundations because I don't usually wear foundation. I got a sample of this at Sephora and applied it like normal. I had to powder my face 3 times within 4 hours. It was the greasiest my face has ever looked and I have very dry skin! I much prefer my Milani foundation.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Tan 1.35 oz
Don't doubt Becca! This product leaves a beautiful glow along side leaving a flawless finish that's to die for! I use this during summer or when I'm sick and need a little extra glow for my dull face. It's a reasonably priced product when you compare to products at sephora
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love everything Becca! So when I was looking for a not so full coverage foundation (I use Becca's Ultimate) I went straight to this and I was not disappointed. Great finish, does not feel like anything is on my face, and last all day long. Completely worth the price
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Canon City, CO
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buttercup 1.35 oz
This is a go to product for the natural girl. I feel like this is a light coverage foundation. It's great for summer and for a basic everyday natural look. Becca has some amazing products! If you like this product I recommend checking out there highlights!!!!
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Café 1.35 oz
I have this is porcelain because I'm so white come winter time . I am BECCA obsessed because of jaclyn hill . The finish is amazing , the smell isn't bad and it looks great on !
It is worth the buy . BECCA can be spendy but it is worth every single penny
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this foundation in Noisette and I like it pretty good. It last a while and I'm a sensitive skin girl & it doesn't irritate my skin. I have found out that I have to rub this foundation into the skin vs stipple like I do with other foundations I use.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buff 1.35 oz
Not for oily skin! Omg! This seperated so bad and it only stayed on for an hour. It wasn't even a humid day.
Packaging is an easy squeeze tube. Easy to keep sanitary.
Bought on Hautelook so thankfully I didn't pay full price.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Bamboo 1.35 oz
Is an okay product. Needs more improvement. I have normal face . So almost any product goes with me . So this product feels like any other product. The package is good. I don't think I will buy it again. But is good product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Review for: BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Buff 1.35 oz
A little product goes a long way! The color was perfect for my light-medium complexion. It gives a lot of coverage without feeling heavy. Great for combination and normal-dry skin as it feels moisturizing. My new fav!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about Becca, does this go smoothly over dry skin?
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation better for oily or dry skin?
Ella T.
Ella T.
Does this foundation do well with a few drops of oil applied with a beauty blender? If not what do you recommend applying it with?
Grace K.
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Is this good for oily skin? Is it similar to the Estee Lauder double wear foundation or Benefit's stay flawless? Do you break out when you use it?
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
I am looking for a great foundation, is this full coverage?