BECCA Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation - Sienna

A silky powder foundation made of pure mineral pigments Lightweight & effortlessly glides on Deliver sheer finish that feels light & looks fresh all day Buildable coverage with antioxidant protection Leaves you a soft, smooth & luminous complexion...

Is this product worth it for everyday use? Or is it to much?
Is this good for dry skin?
Has anyone else used a darker shade as a bronzer?
Start your review of BECCA Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation - Sienna!
Florence , KY
Review for: Fawn
This is my favorite face powder by far. It never makes me break out and it leaves my skin super soft. It does a great job of evening out my skin tone without looking caky.
Yukon, OK
The color I have is noisette. I really love this foundation because of the versatility. It works well over light foundation for a bit of extra coverage or on its own. It’s silky and blends well. I haven’t tried to build it up so I can’t speak to that. I would definitely buy it again if I find it
Review for: Mink
The color mink matches me perfectly. Love the classic flying saucer packing and carrying case to store the compact. This powder goes on smooth and leaves a slight sheen. I use it to set my make up and it gives me a natural finish that lasts all day.
Charleston, SC
Love the packaging on this, I ALWAYS keep this in my purse for touch ups. Keeps my makeup looking fresh and my skin looking flawless. Buildable coverage in case you have some oopsies (watery eyes, flaking liner or mascara, shadow fallout, etc.) Otherwise it is great to set your makeup with too, and I even use my summer shade for bronzer in the winter.
Fargo, ND
This is my go-to foundation. It leaves a beautiful matte finish and stays on all day! Since I’m fair-skinned I’ve always had trouble finding a good match for my skin tone. If you’re having a hard time finding a pale enough foundation, definitely try this.
Newburgh, IN
BECCA Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation - Sienna uploaded by Andrea E.
I've been in love with mineral powder foundation since it first made its splash, however Becca Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation has deepened my love for it thanks to it's buildable coverage that's so light it feels like I'm fresh faced. Even with the light coverage, which is simply one swipe across my entire face, this coverage is phenomenal and gives my skin a radiant glow that I wasn't born with, however you'd never know. I like to apply this with a kabuki brush, which I simply swirl across the palette then lightly brush across my skin. For important nights out when I want fuller coverage for a more polished look, I simply make a second light pass over my face. I truly love that I'm in control of my coverage yet look flawless regardless of how light that I go with it. I also love the dewy, fresh faced, perfect skin illusion that it gives. For those in their forties like me, you'll also love that this doesn't fall into imperfections and still maintains a youthful look.
Roseville, MN
Nice powder foundation to use over a lore sheer foundation because it adds a bit of coverage. It's really smooth and not too powdery. Also works nicely as a bronzer if the shade is a little too dark in the winter months
Takoma Park, MD
Review for: Fawn
Great coverage! I love this powder foundation , the tones are cold what matches perfectly with my skin . The price is ok . The package is a perfect size with a good mirror . Definitely recommend !
Clarksburg, WV
When I got this I was so excited to try this out I have heard so many mixed reviews so I had to try it out to see for myself. So this product is a bit pricey and you can pick this up at any local sephora around you. I thought it looked a bit small like something you would carry in your purse but as I fell in love with this and started grabbing for it regularly I realized it actually does have a pretty good bit of product and lasted for a good while. The only thing I didnt like about this product was that it does make you look a bit powdery if you dont set ur makeup..but for me it was not a problem because it didnt look cakey at all after I set it with my MAC finishing spray. It just was flawless on the skin! I really like the Becca foundation that goes with this and it just works so good together and just make your skin super matte and flawless. If you dont mind spending your coin, then I would deff recomend this product because it works perfect for setting your makeup.
Philadelphia, PA
BECCA Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation - Sienna uploaded by Ilene D.
Becca Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation Becca,foundation I'm very disappointed in this powder foundation. All the hype around becca products have disappointed me. I've only used a brush to apply it to my face so maybe I should try using a damp beauty blender next time. Moisturizing - no Coverage - light Wear - matte Dewy Glow - none Lasting Power - ok Oxidizing - none Scent - none Not very blendable and not much coverage. Looks very chalky. But one good thing about it is that it felt weightless, I didn't feel as if I had foundation on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...