BY BECCA

Five highly pigmented & blendable matte rouge shades designed for your eyes, but capable of so much more.

Buy on BECCA*
  • "Gorgeous and a unique neutral palette. Very soft, pigmented, blend effortlessly." in 21 reviews
  • "The quality of this palette is phenomenal! I got this palette mainly for the burnt reddish color. The other colors in the palette are very close to many shadows I already own but, I needed the reddish one! Although I have most of these colors, the quality of the Becca shadows are like no other! Buttery, smooth, pigmented and little to no fallout. The price seems a bit steep but, your still paying less per shadow than say, ABH singles which are $12 each. This palette will not disappoint, especially if your looking for a daily go to! " in 3 reviews
  • "Beautiful! Just beautiful! Blendable and the colors are perfect shde for my fair complexion! Long lasting too! Highly recommended!" in 3 reviews
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Me gustan mucho los colores de estas paletas de sombras creo que se adaptan a un uso diario lo que me gusta muchísimo mas es que también es un buen precio que puedes adquirirlo en cualquier tienda
Christina S.
Winnipeg
I love this palette. Haven't had a chance to buy it for myself but had the opportunity to use it for a special night. Very beautiful to apply and lasts all night (though I did use a primer just in case). Definitely worth the splurge and I will definitely be buying it!
Sabrina C.
Markham, ON
This is such a beautiful warm, rosy eyeshadow palette. I appreciate that Becca created a rosy eyeshadow palette that is more on the red/warm side of the spectrum as many rosy shadows tend to lean more purple. The eyeshadows are all very pigmented and smooth. They blend very nicely, the lightest shade is the only shadow that I find a bit powdery.
Ayesha T.
This palette is amazing. For someone who has a warmer skin tone, it's so difficult to find neutral eye shadow colours that don't wash me out or basically camouflage with my skin tone. This palette very perfectly makes it so that I don't have to worry anymore! I can very easily achieve a very dramatic effect or a simple casual everyday look. Very versatile and if you love more neutral eyes- this will surely become your everyday palette!
Aleasha P.
Edmonton
I found this to be only alright. Most of the shades were too light to use on my medium skin tone. I didn't get much of an effect, even using a lot of the product. I ended up returning it after trying it for a week.
Lucia M.
Sheldon , Birmingham
This is a great neutral eye palette, it's small enough to be able to chuck in your handbag and it has the perfect colours to do an everyday smokey eye.
Crystal F.
The formula is quite nice but on my nc30 skin, there is not that much difference between the shades even if I use concealer on my eyelids.
unice w.
perth
Because I have darker skin this eye palette works perfectly I truly do love it. It just beautiful and I would definitely recommend it.
Aristea K.
Hamilton, Ontario
Love becca products ! The eyeshadows are so pigmented just like all their products ! Good for blending. Another great product by becca
Brenda G.
l e utilizado y me encantatiene varios colortey eso es buenopra mi que me encanta maquillarmeme encantaria volver a tener  otra asi
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?