BY BECCA

A palette of five eye shades designed to beautifully contour and enhance the eyes. Sculpt, widen, and brighten your eyes with Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. Matte shades provide pigment-rich tones to effortlessly create a variety of looks that go from subtle to bold. These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow. With warm and cool undertones that are ideal for all skintones, this palette's versatile formula can be used wet or dry as an eyeliner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free.

Brenda G.
l e utilizado y me encantatiene varios colortey eso es buenopra mi que me encanta maquillarmeme encantaria volver a tener  otra asi
Danni V.
My favorite colors, has all the tones that more use and what we can do very good things, we use all shades on the eyelid.
mikaelly o.
Adoro essa paleta de cores e arraso sempre que as uso, sempre combinam com qualquer ocasião, recomendo.
Sidny 👑.
Ontario
This palette is great! It's is creamy and blends nicely! Great for shading. Would highly recommend.
Camila S.
La Plata. Bs.As.
Increíble para lograr una mirada impactante y bella. Es muy recomendable, marca la mirada.
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?