BY BECCA

A palette of five eye shades designed to beautifully contour and enhance the eyes. Sculpt, widen, and brighten your eyes with Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. Matte shades provide pigment-rich tones to effortlessly create a variety of looks that go from subtle to bold. These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow. With warm and cool undertones that are ideal for all skintones, this palette's versatile formula can be used wet or dry as an eyeliner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free.

Yssa T.
I just love this palette. The colour choices are wonderful and I love that they are matte. It blends well and is easy to apply, does not crease and looks good even after hours of wear. Great buy and worth the splurge, definitely buying it again.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
One of the best smokey eye palettes! This formula is so easy to blend. The color is long lasting, and doesn't crease on me. I love the tone of this palette, I can use it on anyone! It has amazing color pay off
Nina D.
Leeds , Yorkshire
These eye shadows are amazing. So pigmented and natural in the colors. You have to apply with a light hand as it can drizzle a bit, but you really get your money's worth with this product. It lasts well and is great on my light skin tone.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Me gustan mucho los colores de estas paletas de sombras creo que se adaptan a un uso diario lo que me gusta muchísimo mas es que también es un buen precio que puedes adquirirlo en cualquier tienda
Christina S.
Winnipeg
I love this palette. Haven't had a chance to buy it for myself but had the opportunity to use it for a special night. Very beautiful to apply and lasts all night (though I did use a primer just in case). Definitely worth the splurge and I will definitely be buying it!
Sabrina C.
Toronto, Ontario
This is such a beautiful warm, rosy eyeshadow palette. I appreciate that Becca created a rosy eyeshadow palette that is more on the red/warm side of the spectrum as many rosy shadows tend to lean more purple. The eyeshadows are all very pigmented and smooth. They blend very nicely, the lightest shade is the only shadow that I find a bit powdery.
Ayesha T.
This palette is amazing. For someone who has a warmer skin tone, it's so difficult to find neutral eye shadow colours that don't wash me out or basically camouflage with my skin tone. This palette very perfectly makes it so that I don't have to worry anymore! I can very easily achieve a very dramatic effect or a simple casual everyday look. Very versatile and if you love more neutral eyes- this will surely become your everyday palette!
Aleasha P.
Edmonton
I found this to be only alright. Most of the shades were too light to use on my medium skin tone. I didn't get much of an effect, even using a lot of the product. I ended up returning it after trying it for a week.
Aristea K.
Hamilton, Ontario
Love becca products ! The eyeshadows are so pigmented just like all their products ! Good for blending. Another great product by becca
unice w.
perth
Because I have darker skin this eye palette works perfectly I truly do love it. It just beautiful and I would definitely recommend it.
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?