BY BECCA

Five highly pigmented & blendable matte rouge shades designed for your eyes, but capable of so much more.

Buy on BECCA*
Veronica P.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my best investments, very compact for traveling it has my favorite shades in matte. I got mine in Sephora
leidy h.
I love this palette is so nice and thin love the colors plus no odor I will definitely buy it again for sure
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
Me encanta todos los productos de becca son fantásticos ..! Me encanta la textura que tiene esta paleta
Adriana G.
These are such beautiful eye shadows, they blend nicely, apply creamy and create multiple looks
Lacey G.
Palmdale, CA
Love this palette so much! The shades are beautiful! Definitely worth trying! #Luminousfaves
Jennifer T.
Biloxi, MS
Beautiful. Gets more use than my naked pallet! Very pigmented and worth the money!
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Gorgeous and a unique neutral palette. Very soft, pigmented, blend effortlessly.
saray R.
They are beautiful the colors of the shadows seem to me that they are well pigmented and the tones are neutral that in my opinion they go to any tone of skin. Something particular that you notice is that the darker shade is more dusty the others if they are normal
Narimene C.
This palette is amazing. For someone who has a warmer skin tone, it's so difficult to find neutral eye shadow colours that don't wash me out or basically camouflage with my skin tone. This palette very perfectly makes it so that I don't have to worry anymore! I can very easily achieve a very dramatic effect or a simple casual everyday look. Very versatile and if you love more neutral eyes- this will surely become your everyday palette!
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South , NL
Really lovely all matte palette. All the shades work together so beautifully. They are pigmented, smooth and easy to blend. Can create so many looks using only this palette. The red undertones look really nice with green eyes. There is a fair bit of kickback when you coat your brush, but still lots of colour payoff!
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?