BY BECCA

A palette of five eye shades designed to beautifully contour and enhance the eyes. Sculpt, widen, and brighten your eyes with Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. Matte shades provide pigment-rich tones to effortlessly create a variety of looks that go from subtle to bold. These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow. With warm and cool undertones that are ideal for all skintones, this palette's versatile formula can be used wet or dry as an eyeliner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free.

Dennise A.
Newark, NJ
Perfect for on the go or travel
Greatly pigmented
Neutral colors
Over all a nice simple pallet that can make a beautiful evening look or day
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Another great neutral Becca palette. Shadows go on like butter and blend like a dream. Love this one so much I have purchased it for friends.
cristal m.
I love this palette these are amazing perfect for summer in love these colors they my favorite very creamy and smooth this is the bomb.com
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have seen this palette up close and it's absolutely gorgeous! I hope to be one of the lucky Influensters who gets to try it soon! ūüėć
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Blendable and the colors are perfect shde for my fair complexion! Long lasting too! Highly recommended!
Brandi E.
austin texas
Creamy, easy to blend. Amazing colors and just so beautifully not chalky but so pigmented. Bought at Sephora and just love it.
Taylor S.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette ever. It's so easy to use, and I've gotten so many compliments. Highly recommend!! LOVE.
Janae K.
This palette is gorgeous!! The colors make for an easy neutral eye or a banging smokey eye!! So smooth and beautiful!
Veronica P.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my best investments, very compact for traveling it has my favorite shades in matte. I got mine in Sephora
Kandis L.
Fleming island
Absolutely love this eyeshadow it sits nicely and doesn’t cake Posmark is where I got it from. I have brown eyes.
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?