BECCA Ombre Rouge Eye Palette

Five highly pigmented & blendable matte rouge shades designed for your eyes, but capable of so much more.

Buy on BECCA*
Courtney S.
My favorite palette for a beautiful bronzed babe look they are so pigmented and gorgeous on and last throughout the day definitely a must purchase ❤
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This is THE one palette you can go without buying anything else if you don't mind talc. It is malleable and super creamy with Codfee bean oil.
Dennise A.
Newark, NJ
Perfect for on the go or travel
Greatly pigmented
Neutral colors
Over all a nice simple pallet that can make a beautiful evening look or day
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Another great neutral Becca palette. Shadows go on like butter and blend like a dream. Love this one so much I have purchased it for friends.
cristal m.
I love this palette these are amazing perfect for summer in love these colors they my favorite very creamy and smooth this is the bomb.com
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have seen this palette up close and it's absolutely gorgeous! I hope to be one of the lucky Influensters who gets to try it soon! 😍
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Blendable and the colors are perfect shde for my fair complexion! Long lasting too! Highly recommended!
Taylor S.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette ever. It's so easy to use, and I've gotten so many compliments. Highly recommend!! LOVE.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Creamy, easy to blend. Amazing colors and just so beautifully not chalky but so pigmented. Bought at Sephora and just love it.
Janae K.
This palette is gorgeous!! The colors make for an easy neutral eye or a banging smokey eye!! So smooth and beautiful!
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?