BY BECCA

Five highly pigmented & blendable matte rouge shades designed for your eyes, but capable of so much more.

Buy on BECCA
  • "Gorgeous and a unique neutral palette. Very soft, pigmented, blend effortlessly." in 21 reviews
  • "The quality of this palette is phenomenal! I got this palette mainly for the burnt reddish color. The other colors in the palette are very close to many shadows I already own but, I needed the reddish one! Although I have most of these colors, the quality of the Becca shadows are like no other! Buttery, smooth, pigmented and little to no fallout. The price seems a bit steep but, your still paying less per shadow than say, ABH singles which are $12 each. This palette will not disappoint, especially if your looking for a daily go to! " in 3 reviews
  • "Beautiful! Just beautiful! Blendable and the colors are perfect shde for my fair complexion! Long lasting too! Highly recommended!" in 3 reviews
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this palette. So easy to travel with, has all the colors you need for a day/ night glam look. Literally if you go from right to left you have your transition colors to your smokey shade ! Plus minimal fall out and easy to blend. Well worth it.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
OBSESSED with these eyeshadows! The pigmentation is insane and a little on your brush goes a long way. I use this almost every day and I have yet to notice any creasing or running. These are also great shades to create a natural daytime look or a dark smoky eye for a night outūüíÉūüŹĹ
Lauren J.
Becca does it again! This is one of my go to palettes for every day. It looks beautiful for every day or played up for a night out. These shades are gorgeous on the eyes and are so much prettier on than even in the pans. I can't recommend enough. Anything Becca is sure to be a win!
Ana B.
I love this palette it's really warm so it's really easy to use at least for me, the colors blend like a dream, it came with 3 matte shadows and 2 satin shadows. A very nice palette for a everyday look or for a person who likes minimal or natural makeup!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
My everyday palette. I wear it daily so I'm definitely getting my monies worth. The pigmentation is beautiful and the shadows don't kick up that much powder, you can do easy day looks or night out looks. Its worth the splurge!
Dorea G.
This is my go-to Eye palette for work. The colors blend flawlessly and easily. If I want to add a touch of shimmer, I'll pop Kitten by Stila on the center of the lid but it looks beautiful without it!
Nikita V.
I love the colors and how well these eye shadows blend. This was one of my go tos for such a long time and even though I have others that I gravitate towards, this one I still on of my favs! Very easy and compact as well as travel friendly!
Ashley C.
Taylor, MI
This palette is simply amazing if your into nude and rusty colors. Very grunge 90's colors that blend so easily and create beautiful arrays of looks. One of the best sets I've used.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a matte palette, and the colors are beautiful! I love the natural shades. This is long wearing and I have received more compliments wearing these than any other shadow!
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?