BY BECCA

A palette of five eye shades designed to beautifully contour and enhance the eyes. Sculpt, widen, and brighten your eyes with Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. Matte shades provide pigment-rich tones to effortlessly create a variety of looks that go from subtle to bold. These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow. With warm and cool undertones that are ideal for all skintones, this palette's versatile formula can be used wet or dry as an eyeliner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free.

Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
My everyday palette. I wear it daily so I'm definitely getting my monies worth. The pigmentation is beautiful and the shadows don't kick up that much powder, you can do easy day looks or night out looks. Its worth the splurge!
Dorea G.
This is my go-to Eye palette for work. The colors blend flawlessly and easily. If I want to add a touch of shimmer, I'll pop Kitten by Stila on the center of the lid but it looks beautiful without it!
Ashley C.
Taylor, MI
This palette is simply amazing if your into nude and rusty colors. Very grunge 90's colors that blend so easily and create beautiful arrays of looks. One of the best sets I've used.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
This is a matte palette, and the colors are beautiful! I love the natural shades. This is long wearing and I have received more compliments wearing these than any other shadow!
Emma L.
Mesa, AZ
It's not often that I find a palette where I use all of the shades but this one's an exception! The shadows are great quality and they're great for an everyday eyeshadow look!
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I am not sure why this palette has 3 stars. It's easily one of my favorite palettes and I have many from other leading brands. It's hard to find one that has all the colors you need for one look that is also portable. The tones are soft and warm, the pigmentation is good and silky. Highly recommend!!
Audra A.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
These sets of shades are absolutely stunning. I've had some use it on me and absolutely fell in love but couldn't find it find anywhere after she used it on meūüė©
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I bought this palette after a Jaclyn hill tutorial and it's amazing the colors are so pigmented and buttery it's the perfect go to for every day looks
Courtney S.
My favorite palette for a beautiful bronzed babe look they are so pigmented and gorgeous on and last throughout the day definitely a must purchase ‚̧
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This is THE one palette you can go without buying anything else if you don't mind talc. It is malleable and super creamy with Codfee bean oil.
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?