BECCA Ombre Rouge Eye Palette

Five highly pigmented & blendable matte rouge shades designed for your eyes, but capable of so much more.

Buy on BECCA*
Mary Ann M.
As a mature woman, it is difficult to find just the palette to complement my eyes naturally. This eye palette perfectly fills the bill. The pigmentation is perfect and the shadow lasts all day.

I use the lightest color over my entire lid, to brow. For work, I use the third color just above tge crease and the fourth color below the crease. Sometimes, I use the darkest color just above my upper lash. Very happy with this palette.
Tiff's W.
This is hands-down the best eyeshadow palette I own(and I own a lot!). For months I put off buying this because I have so many neutral shadows.. Finally made the purchase and am forever a Becca fan. I can't believe the quality of these beautiful shadows.. They basically blend for you.. Little to none as far as fall-out.. Neutral yet unique shades that last all day!
Myra H.
I definitely think this isn't meant for darker skin tones. The darkest color in this palette barely shows up on my skin, even when I try to build it up. the colors also kick up a lot of powder/dust which I was pretty surprised about. It swatches nicely with your finger but I used multiple brushes and never got the payoff I wanted from this.
Rachel W.
I just bought this palette last week and let me tell you, I was so pleasantly surprised! I wasn't sure if the darker browns were going to wash my skin out since I am so fair. I was wrong, thankfully! They blend like a dream and all of the colors come together beautifully. Perfect colors for the upcoming season!
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
The colour selection is the best I've ever seen in terms of all the natural/ nude toned pallets. All of them are unique and perfect shades. The only problem I get with them is that I have a hard time making them stay on my eyelids through the day. I think this product should be used over a primer, otherwise it tends to disappear.!!
Laura S.
Watertown, NY
Omg, so beautiful, I'm already a huge becca fan, you can't go wrong with these eyeshadows, there super creamy, there so easy to blend out and these are the perfect colors for everyday and to wear to work, then for the evening just add a little more of the darkest color to your crease and your good to go, also perfect for any age....
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I wish I could give this palette more than just 5 stars because I would. This is my favorite because of all the different looks you can do- I love love love cranberry and neutral shades together because you can look so girly and feminine for a great day time good! You can also smoke it out for a night time look. The shadows are creamy and blend well too. They did awesome with this palette!!
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
A great matte, warm, neutral palette for every day use for any eye color (mine are brown).

The packaging is well made and very sturdy. Sleek and great for travel. Creamy and comparable to many other high-end luxury products.

I highly recommend this to anyone who loves warm neutrals on their eyes.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this palette. So easy to travel with, has all the colors you need for a day/ night glam look. Literally if you go from right to left you have your transition colors to your smokey shade ! Plus minimal fall out and easy to blend. Well worth it.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
OBSESSED with these eyeshadows! The pigmentation is insane and a little on your brush goes a long way. I use this almost every day and I have yet to notice any creasing or running. These are also great shades to create a natural daytime look or a dark smoky eye for a night outūüíÉūüŹĹ
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?