BY BECCA

A palette of five eye shades designed to beautifully contour and enhance the eyes. Sculpt, widen, and brighten your eyes with Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. Matte shades provide pigment-rich tones to effortlessly create a variety of looks that go from subtle to bold. These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow. With warm and cool undertones that are ideal for all skintones, this palette's versatile formula can be used wet or dry as an eyeliner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free.

Myra H.
I definitely think this isn't meant for darker skin tones. The darkest color in this palette barely shows up on my skin, even when I try to build it up. the colors also kick up a lot of powder/dust which I was pretty surprised about. It swatches nicely with your finger but I used multiple brushes and never got the payoff I wanted from this.
Rachel W.
I just bought this palette last week and let me tell you, I was so pleasantly surprised! I wasn't sure if the darker browns were going to wash my skin out since I am so fair. I was wrong, thankfully! They blend like a dream and all of the colors come together beautifully. Perfect colors for the upcoming season!
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
The colour selection is the best I've ever seen in terms of all the natural/ nude toned pallets. All of them are unique and perfect shades. The only problem I get with them is that I have a hard time making them stay on my eyelids through the day. I think this product should be used over a primer, otherwise it tends to disappear.!!
Laura S.
Watertown, NY
Omg, so beautiful, I'm already a huge becca fan, you can't go wrong with these eyeshadows, there super creamy, there so easy to blend out and these are the perfect colors for everyday and to wear to work, then for the evening just add a little more of the darkest color to your crease and your good to go, also perfect for any age....
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I wish I could give this palette more than just 5 stars because I would. This is my favorite because of all the different looks you can do- I love love love cranberry and neutral shades together because you can look so girly and feminine for a great day time good! You can also smoke it out for a night time look. The shadows are creamy and blend well too. They did awesome with this palette!!
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
A great matte, warm, neutral palette for every day use for any eye color (mine are brown).

The packaging is well made and very sturdy. Sleek and great for travel. Creamy and comparable to many other high-end luxury products.

I highly recommend this to anyone who loves warm neutrals on their eyes.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this palette. So easy to travel with, has all the colors you need for a day/ night glam look. Literally if you go from right to left you have your transition colors to your smokey shade ! Plus minimal fall out and easy to blend. Well worth it.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
OBSESSED with these eyeshadows! The pigmentation is insane and a little on your brush goes a long way. I use this almost every day and I have yet to notice any creasing or running. These are also great shades to create a natural daytime look or a dark smoky eye for a night outūüíÉūüŹĹ
Lauren J.
Becca does it again! This is one of my go to palettes for every day. It looks beautiful for every day or played up for a night out. These shades are gorgeous on the eyes and are so much prettier on than even in the pans. I can't recommend enough. Anything Becca is sure to be a win!
Ana B.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love this palette it's really warm so it's really easy to use at least for me, the colors blend like a dream, it came with 3 matte shadows and 2 satin shadows. A very nice palette for a everyday look or for a person who likes minimal or natural makeup!
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?