BY BECCA

Five highly pigmented & blendable matte rouge shades designed for your eyes, but capable of so much more.

Buy on BECCA
  • "Gorgeous and a unique neutral palette. Very soft, pigmented, blend effortlessly." in 21 reviews
  • "The quality of this palette is phenomenal! I got this palette mainly for the burnt reddish color. The other colors in the palette are very close to many shadows I already own but, I needed the reddish one! Although I have most of these colors, the quality of the Becca shadows are like no other! Buttery, smooth, pigmented and little to no fallout. The price seems a bit steep but, your still paying less per shadow than say, ABH singles which are $12 each. This palette will not disappoint, especially if your looking for a daily go to! " in 3 reviews
  • "Beautiful! Just beautiful! Blendable and the colors are perfect shde for my fair complexion! Long lasting too! Highly recommended!" in 3 reviews
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
BECCA really should produce more shadows of this quality. I received this in my Beautylish Lucky Box and was initially disappointed. I didn't touch it for months as I thought it was just another boring neutral palette. I WAS SO WRONG. This is my absolute favorite matte shadow palette. The colors are warm and perfect for mostly any look I do. These blend like a dream and are pigmented. I highly, highly recommend this palette and would definitely repurchase!
Jaunice T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this palette! It's my go to for a simple everyday no makeup,makeup look. The colors compliment my skin tone really well and it's very pigmented. I use this palette just about everyday. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone that's looking for great earth tones from a great brand at an economical price.
Joanna S.
Wasn't expecting to like this palette as much as I do now. The quality is superb, buttery, and extremely pigmented. The colors blend wonderfully and it's perfect for any eyeshadow look. I highly recommend getting this palette.
Juliana S.
The Becca eyeshadow formula is very nice - smooth, blends well, and isn't chalky when it comes to mattes. However, the palette is lacking in that the shades are not so much "rouge" as they are "a little more pink than other neutrals." I'd have preferred a more reddish shade (or two!) but overall, the palette is versatile and can provide many looks with just 5 shades.
Mary Ann M.
As a mature woman, it is difficult to find just the palette to complement my eyes naturally. This eye palette perfectly fills the bill. The pigmentation is perfect and the shadow lasts all day.

I use the lightest color over my entire lid, to brow. For work, I use the third color just above tge crease and the fourth color below the crease. Sometimes, I use the darkest color just above my upper lash. Very happy with this palette.
Tiff's W.
This is hands-down the best eyeshadow palette I own(and I own a lot!). For months I put off buying this because I have so many neutral shadows.. Finally made the purchase and am forever a Becca fan. I can't believe the quality of these beautiful shadows.. They basically blend for you.. Little to none as far as fall-out.. Neutral yet unique shades that last all day!
Myra H.
I definitely think this isn't meant for darker skin tones. The darkest color in this palette barely shows up on my skin, even when I try to build it up. the colors also kick up a lot of powder/dust which I was pretty surprised about. It swatches nicely with your finger but I used multiple brushes and never got the payoff I wanted from this.
Rachel W.
I just bought this palette last week and let me tell you, I was so pleasantly surprised! I wasn't sure if the darker browns were going to wash my skin out since I am so fair. I was wrong, thankfully! They blend like a dream and all of the colors come together beautifully. Perfect colors for the upcoming season!
Laura S.
Watertown, NY
Omg, so beautiful, I'm already a huge becca fan, you can't go wrong with these eyeshadows, there super creamy, there so easy to blend out and these are the perfect colors for everyday and to wear to work, then for the evening just add a little more of the darkest color to your crease and your good to go, also perfect for any age....
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
The colour selection is the best I've ever seen in terms of all the natural/ nude toned pallets. All of them are unique and perfect shades. The only problem I get with them is that I have a hard time making them stay on my eyelids through the day. I think this product should be used over a primer, otherwise it tends to disappear.!!
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?