BY BECCA

A palette of five eye shades designed to beautifully contour and enhance the eyes. Sculpt, widen, and brighten your eyes with Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. Matte shades provide pigment-rich tones to effortlessly create a variety of looks that go from subtle to bold. These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow. With warm and cool undertones that are ideal for all skintones, this palette's versatile formula can be used wet or dry as an eyeliner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free.

Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Excelente paleta de sombras para hacer un smokin, tiene una buena pigmentacion, solo con colocar un poco en la rocha pinta mucho. La recomiendo aunque su precio no es muy accesible.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Great for traveling. I can't believe people don't talk about this as much as some other small palettes. When I use this, I can use every color. So great for traveling. Blend the best out of every eyeshadow I've ever owned!
Hailey J.
Houlton, WI
I saw a lot of youtubers use this product and I only heard good reviews on it. I constantly when on the Sephora website and looked at it and read reviews. This only thing that made me so nervous was the price compared to how many shades you get. However, one day I finally bit the bullet and bought it. Boy am I happy I did! I have used nothing but this palette since I purchased it (about a month ago). I'm not kidding either. What's great about these shades is you can layer them going from lightest to darkest or you can use each shade individually! There really are a lot of combinations within the couple of shades. Worth it!
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
The quality of this palette is phenomenal! I got this palette mainly for the burnt reddish color. The other colors in the palette are very close to many shadows I already own but, I needed the reddish one! Although I have most of these colors, the quality of the Becca shadows are like no other! Buttery, smooth, pigmented and little to no fallout. The price seems a bit steep but, your still paying less per shadow than say, ABH singles which are $12 each. This palette will not disappoint, especially if your looking for a daily go to!
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. It's so beautiful. The packaging is pretty and the color pigmentation is beautiful. I feel like you can use this palette for both summer and fall looks. I got it at Sephora and I think it's definitely worth the investment if you want an everyday use eyeshadow palette. It's also not big and bulky so it's easy to travel with!
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
BECCA really should produce more shadows of this quality. I received this in my Beautylish Lucky Box and was initially disappointed. I didn't touch it for months as I thought it was just another boring neutral palette. I WAS SO WRONG. This is my absolute favorite matte shadow palette. The colors are warm and perfect for mostly any look I do. These blend like a dream and are pigmented. I highly, highly recommend this palette and would definitely repurchase!
Joanna S.
Wasn't expecting to like this palette as much as I do now. The quality is superb, buttery, and extremely pigmented. The colors blend wonderfully and it's perfect for any eyeshadow look. I highly recommend getting this palette.
Juliana S.
The Becca eyeshadow formula is very nice - smooth, blends well, and isn't chalky when it comes to mattes. However, the palette is lacking in that the shades are not so much "rouge" as they are "a little more pink than other neutrals." I'd have preferred a more reddish shade (or two!) but overall, the palette is versatile and can provide many looks with just 5 shades.
Mary Ann M.
As a mature woman, it is difficult to find just the palette to complement my eyes naturally. This eye palette perfectly fills the bill. The pigmentation is perfect and the shadow lasts all day.

I use the lightest color over my entire lid, to brow. For work, I use the third color just above tge crease and the fourth color below the crease. Sometimes, I use the darkest color just above my upper lash. Very happy with this palette.
Tiff's W.
This is hands-down the best eyeshadow palette I own(and I own a lot!). For months I put off buying this because I have so many neutral shadows.. Finally made the purchase and am forever a Becca fan. I can't believe the quality of these beautiful shadows.. They basically blend for you.. Little to none as far as fall-out.. Neutral yet unique shades that last all day!
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?