BY BECCA

Five highly pigmented & blendable matte rouge shades designed for your eyes, but capable of so much more.

Buy on BECCA*
  • "Gorgeous and a unique neutral palette. Very soft, pigmented, blend effortlessly." in 21 reviews
  • "The quality of this palette is phenomenal! I got this palette mainly for the burnt reddish color. The other colors in the palette are very close to many shadows I already own but, I needed the reddish one! Although I have most of these colors, the quality of the Becca shadows are like no other! Buttery, smooth, pigmented and little to no fallout. The price seems a bit steep but, your still paying less per shadow than say, ABH singles which are $12 each. This palette will not disappoint, especially if your looking for a daily go to! " in 3 reviews
  • "Beautiful! Just beautiful! Blendable and the colors are perfect shde for my fair complexion! Long lasting too! Highly recommended!" in 3 reviews
Geeta I.
I swatched these at Sephora and they looked so beautiful! I have medium dark skin and for reference, the middle color looked like a match for my skin tone. The last two colors are a little less silky in texture but are still quite pigmented.
Jessica Q.
This palette is very similar to the Ombré Nudes palette. The difference is this palette is shimmer & not matte & the colors are more of a deeper neutral color. This palette is very pigmented, blendable, little to no fallout & a creamy consistency.
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
I don’t know why I’m not more in love with this palette. The colors are great, the size is perfection. I just don’t feel like they are as creamy as I expected. They blend well and have decent pigment. I would say this is just an ok for me.
amayrani h.
I love this palette because of the nuteral colors in the palette and the texture of the product as well. Its not a palette with crazy colors but instead its a more serious palette which is why i reccommed it.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Excelente paleta de sombras para hacer un smokin, tiene una buena pigmentacion, solo con colocar un poco en la rocha pinta mucho. La recomiendo aunque su precio no es muy accesible.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Great for traveling. I can't believe people don't talk about this as much as some other small palettes. When I use this, I can use every color. So great for traveling. Blend the best out of every eyeshadow I've ever owned!
Hailey J.
Houlton, WI
I saw a lot of youtubers use this product and I only heard good reviews on it. I constantly when on the Sephora website and looked at it and read reviews. This only thing that made me so nervous was the price compared to how many shades you get. However, one day I finally bit the bullet and bought it. Boy am I happy I did! I have used nothing but this palette since I purchased it (about a month ago). I'm not kidding either. What's great about these shades is you can layer them going from lightest to darkest or you can use each shade individually! There really are a lot of combinations within the couple of shades. Worth it!
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. It's so beautiful. The packaging is pretty and the color pigmentation is beautiful. I feel like you can use this palette for both summer and fall looks. I got it at Sephora and I think it's definitely worth the investment if you want an everyday use eyeshadow palette. It's also not big and bulky so it's easy to travel with!
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
BECCA really should produce more shadows of this quality. I received this in my Beautylish Lucky Box and was initially disappointed. I didn't touch it for months as I thought it was just another boring neutral palette. I WAS SO WRONG. This is my absolute favorite matte shadow palette. The colors are warm and perfect for mostly any look I do. These blend like a dream and are pigmented. I highly, highly recommend this palette and would definitely repurchase!
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?