BY BECCA

A palette of five eye shades designed to beautifully contour and enhance the eyes. Sculpt, widen, and brighten your eyes with Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. Matte shades provide pigment-rich tones to effortlessly create a variety of looks that go from subtle to bold. These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow. With warm and cool undertones that are ideal for all skintones, this palette's versatile formula can be used wet or dry as an eyeliner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free.

Bethany O.
Wilton, WI
I have not tried this, but my friend has it and it looks absolutely flawless on her skin. I'm so excited for her and I would really like the purchase this here soon. I love Becca products and I think they are very successful
Angela Z.
I was in the market for a neutral palette and I'm so happy with my purchase of the Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. The colors are highly pigmented and incredibly easy to blend out. The colors aren't chalky at all! You can combine the colors in different ways to make different looks. There is fall out in the pan, but I've found that if I tap my brush instead of swirling it, it helps. This is now my go-to palette for eyes!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Teran F.
Amazing eye palette !! Actually found out about becca through YouTube, it's been best products I have found. Usually go for covergirl and too face face mostly. But I like becca a lot more! #luminousfaves
A T.
Love this makeup palette. The colors are a brown warm and are pretty much matte but with a hint of shimmer in some of the colors that helps the eye feel brightened - I didn't even notice the shimmer until someone pointed it out. The colors are warm and come out plummy and terra-cotta. Absolutely gorgeous palettes 5/5
Mariam A.
Just looking at this palette and mostly being a big fan or neutral color I can't wait to try and see what the color will do to my skin...the application looks like it would be an easy application to put on!!
Geeta I.
I swatched these at Sephora and they looked so beautiful! I have medium dark skin and for reference, the middle color looked like a match for my skin tone. The last two colors are a little less silky in texture but are still quite pigmented.
Jessica Q.
This palette is very similar to the Ombré Nudes palette. The difference is this palette is shimmer & not matte & the colors are more of a deeper neutral color. This palette is very pigmented, blendable, little to no fallout & a creamy consistency.
Nikita V.
I love the colors and how well these eye shadows blend. This was one of my go tos for such a long time and even though I have others that I gravitate towards, this one I still on of my favs! Very easy and compact as well as travel friendly!
amayrani h.
I love this palette because of the nuteral colors in the palette and the texture of the product as well. Its not a palette with crazy colors but instead its a more serious palette which is why i reccommed it.
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?