BY BECCA

Five highly pigmented & blendable matte rouge shades designed for your eyes, but capable of so much more.

BECCA Ombre Rouge Eye Palette
  • "Gorgeous and a unique neutral palette. Very soft, pigmented, blend effortlessly." in 21 reviews
  • "The quality of this palette is phenomenal! I got this palette mainly for the burnt reddish color. The other colors in the palette are very close to many shadows I already own but, I needed the reddish one! Although I have most of these colors, the quality of the Becca shadows are like no other! Buttery, smooth, pigmented and little to no fallout. The price seems a bit steep but, your still paying less per shadow than say, ABH singles which are $12 each. This palette will not disappoint, especially if your looking for a daily go to! " in 3 reviews
  • "Beautiful! Just beautiful! Blendable and the colors are perfect shde for my fair complexion! Long lasting too! Highly recommended!" in 3 reviews
Liza M.
Stratford
To start, reddish/pinkish browns are my signature. This is the type of palette that's only good if these are your staple colors, because they're very basic in tone, but the colors are amazing in formula. I only buy drugstore normally but my friend didn't want this and if I had known how amazing it was, I would've spent the money. Smooth, pigmented, easy to blend. Almost too easy; beginners use caution. Easy to use when you're running out the door to work because they're tonal and go from light to dark. There's one shimmer and the rest are matte, which I love.
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
This is my first Becca product and I love it. All the eye shadows are pigmented and buttery. They have more of a matte/satin finish and glide on the skin. They are long lasting and stay on my eyes all day. It can easily work for a day time look or night time.

For the price I wish I could get more eye looks out of it. Only five shadows and one is white. The white only works as a base, not a highlight, so really you get four shadows.

I really do love it, but I got sick of the same two looks over and over so I've moved on to other palettes that give me more options.

Kerry C.
Sylvania
This eyeshadow palette is gorgeous. The colors are pigmented in and out of the pans. They’re also very soft and blendable allowing for a gorgeous eye look. The brown is the perfect shade for so many looks, very versatile.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Becca products!! These are so creamy and very easy to blend. Kind of pricey for such a small palette. But the product is worth it. Love the packaging. Palette is so sleek. I will buy again. BECCA Ombre Rouge Eye Palette
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
There are a lot of brown eyeshadow palette that has cult reviews, but this is one of a kind. It is matte, but not too heavy. The deepest brown shade on the right is such a beautiful warm chocolate color, and you can build up too. This palette just approves you don't need many colors but just need essentials.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette ever. The colors works so well with my skin and eye color. I love these perfectly warm tones. The pigmentation is wonderful and I haven’t had very much powder fall out which is nice as well. The packaging is cute too. I love the look and of course the product itself.
Kaitlyn V.
I thought I would like this. It could be a staple piece for some because the colors are great I just don’t find myself reaching for this all the time. Shadows will come out differently than swatched & the way they look as well.
Mychelle H.
Phoenixville, PA
This is one of my favorite palettes! I came across Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette when browsing in Sephora as few months ago. I'm still new at the makeup game so this palette is perfect for everyday and the shades are great for learning to layer and blend. The packaging is very simple but beautiful. I'm a sucker for nice packaging. For $40 I think it's a great value. I have other palettes that may be more colorful but it rarely gets used.
Chelsea B.
I really like this palette. I use it on an almost daily basis to create a soft, neutral eye look that is appropriate for work. If I'm going out after, I can bump up the color a bit with the two darker shades. The shadows blend really well and have a nice pigment. I am about an NC20, and the colors show up well but definitely not dark on my skin tone. If you have a darker skin tone, the colors may not show up well. Finally, I can't give 5 stars for two reasons: 1) a lot of powder is kicked up when you use a brush, which makes me feel like I'm wasting product, and 2) it is a little pricy for 5 shades.
Jock G.
Well, first of all this palette is quite lovely. Smooth buttery formula. The slight disappointment is that the colors pictured are not quite what you get. The colors IRL are much warmer. It's still quite versatile and I love the matte formula. So hard to buy color cosmetics online. Monitors just don't quite translate the colors accurately. I'd google swatches if you can't get to a store.
Fernanda G.
El Paso, TX
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?

BECCA

BECCA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.