BY BECCA

A palette of five eye shades designed to beautifully contour and enhance the eyes. Sculpt, widen, and brighten your eyes with Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. Matte shades provide pigment-rich tones to effortlessly create a variety of looks that go from subtle to bold. These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow. With warm and cool undertones that are ideal for all skintones, this palette's versatile formula can be used wet or dry as an eyeliner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free.

Chelsea B.
I really like this palette. I use it on an almost daily basis to create a soft, neutral eye look that is appropriate for work. If I'm going out after, I can bump up the color a bit with the two darker shades. The shadows blend really well and have a nice pigment. I am about an NC20, and the colors show up well but definitely not dark on my skin tone. If you have a darker skin tone, the colors may not show up well. Finally, I can't give 5 stars for two reasons: 1) a lot of powder is kicked up when you use a brush, which makes me feel like I'm wasting product, and 2) it is a little pricy for 5 shades.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Becca products!! These are so creamy and very easy to blend. Kind of pricey for such a small palette. But the product is worth it. Love the packaging. Palette is so sleek. I will buy again. BECCA Ombre Rouge Eye Palette
Raechel A.
There are a lot of brown eyeshadow palette that has cult reviews, but this is one of a kind. It is matte, but not too heavy. The deepest brown shade on the right is such a beautiful warm chocolate color, and you can build up too. This palette just approves you don't need many colors but just need essentials.
Mychelle H.
Phoenixville, PA
This is one of my favorite palettes! I came across Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette when browsing in Sephora as few months ago. I'm still new at the makeup game so this palette is perfect for everyday and the shades are great for learning to layer and blend. The packaging is very simple but beautiful. I'm a sucker for nice packaging. For $40 I think it's a great value. I have other palettes that may be more colorful but it rarely gets used.
Jock G.
Well, first of all this palette is quite lovely. Smooth buttery formula. The slight disappointment is that the colors pictured are not quite what you get. The colors IRL are much warmer. It's still quite versatile and I love the matte formula. So hard to buy color cosmetics online. Monitors just don't quite translate the colors accurately. I'd google swatches if you can't get to a store.
Jaunice T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this palette! It's my go to for a simple everyday no makeup,makeup look. The colors compliment my skin tone really well and it's very pigmented. I use this palette just about everyday. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone that's looking for great earth tones from a great brand at an economical price.
Jasmine M.
My favorite eyeshadow palette!!!! I use this everyday and every time I go out. I always do some sort of brown smoky eye. The colors lean on the warmer side. The shadows are super pigmented and blend so easily and look really smooth on your skin. I can use every single color in this palette and it's perfect to bring just this when I travel
Eureka C.
This is a really nice palette. I have some friends that have used this and this works on all shades, and it is really pigmented. This is best used for either a neutral look or a smokey eye look. I would for sure recomennd this and yes it is worth the price.
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
Buttery smooth formula, it's literally perfect in every way and I wouldn't change a thing about this beautiful pallet. I took a photo in natural sunlight so you can see the gorgeous color line up. No fall out not powdery at all not patchy ... need I say more?!
Emlyn M.
Love this palette! Kept going back and forth, swatching it in Sephora until I finally bought it. I've had it for a few months now, and I still go back to it all the time. It lasts all day with a primer, has great pigmentation, and beautiful colors.
Fernanda G.
I've really wanted to try this palette out for a while, but it's a bit on the pricey side. Is it worth it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Is this palette good for fair skin?
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
So I've been wanting to try this palette the colors look very complimentary to my skin color I'm a medium shade but how is the pigmentation and blend ability of the shadows are they worth the money?
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Any ideas on unique ways to use this, or is it just another neutral palette?
Derricka M.
Is an eye primer suggested before applying? If I dont use one can I use setting spray to intensify the colors?